|Written By||Trey Parker|
|Original Air Date||2015-11-18|
Jimmy is sent to the principal’s office for using an inappropriate word in the school paper. His integrity as a newsman runs head on into PC Principals ideology. Will Jimmy be the undoing of PC Principal?
- "There is a war coming." (Nathan)
- "Are you special too?" (Leslie)
- "I prefer handicapped." (Jimmy Valmer)
- "Ya gonna break his legs, PC Principal?" (Stan Marsh)
- "S-s-s-suck my dick, PC Principal!" (Jimmy Valmer)
- "Come with me if you want to live!" (Officer Barbrady)
- "I like to smell trees!" (Nathan)
- "He or she is an agenderphobic microagression. Sharon. You are a bigot." (Randy)
- Jimmy's mention ninjas and ISIS, which establishes continuity between this episode and the one that preceded it, Naughty Ninjas.
- e1 Stunning and Brave
- e2 Where My Country Gone?
- e3 The City Part of Town
- e4 You're Not Yelping
- e5 Safe Space
- ep6 Tweek x Craig
- ep7 Naughty Ninjas
- ep8 Sponsored Content
- ep9 Truth and Advertising
- ep10 PC Principal Final Justice