You're Not Yelping
There’s a new kid in school and his parents have opened a restaurant in the recently gentrified part of town. Cartman now considers himself the top on-line restaurant reviewer in South Park.
- "ONE STAR!" - Boy
- "Do you ride your tiny bicicleta to school?" Eric Cartman
- "Gerald, I'm taking Ike to clown school, you care you join us?" Sheila Broflovski
- "YOU'RE NOT A FOOD CRITIC, Dennis ! YOU'RE A FUCKING MECHANIC!" Wistlin' Willy
- "I'm now the leader of thousands of people. They all hang on my every word. And I'm going to use my power to finally get what this town really needs" Gerald Broflovski
- "I can update this to a one star review in two seconds, dude" Cartman
- Trey Parker soothes us with his new original song "Boogers and Cum". "The Yelper Special!".
- e1 Stunning and Brave
- e2 Where my Country Gone?
- e3 The City Part of Town
- e4 You're not Yelping
- e5 Safe Space
- e6 Tweek x Craig
- e7 Naughty Ninjas
- e8 Sponsored Content
- e9 Truth and Advertising
- e10 PC Principal Final Justice