|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
|First Appearance||Cartman Gets an Anal Probe|
|Last Appearance||Truth and Advertising|
The town's trusted news anchor on the Channel 4 Evening News, Tom was always there to enlighten the citizens of South Park with the news of the day, along with a variety of silly field reporters like Chris Swollenballs, Midget-in-a-Bikini, Creamy Goodness and Robert T. Pooner. Tom was best remembered by his fans for hard-hitting new stories about the rapidly expanding nature of Hillary Clinton's ass. He was eventually replaced at Channel 4 by ex-reporter Tom Thompson, who remained South Park's main news anchor for years.
After being missing for quite some time, Tom showed up among a group of Ex-Newsmen fighting paid advertisements who sought Jimmy Valmer and Officer Barbrady's help in fighting back. His current whereabouts are unknown.
- "But Ms. Clinton's ass just keeps getting bigger."
- Cartman Gets an Anal Probe (s01e01; debut)
- Death (s01e06)
- Summer Sucks (s02e08)
- Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls (s02e09)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Are You There, God? It's Me, Jesus (s03e16)
- Cartman's Silly Hate Crime (s04e01)
- The Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000 (s04e02)
- It Hits the Fan (s05e01)
- Cripple Fight (s05e03)
- The Entity (s05e11)
- Butters' Very Own Episode (s05e14)
- Fun With Veal (s06e05)
- Child Abduction is Not Funny (s06e11)
- My Future Self n' Me (s06e17)
- The Death of Eric Cartman (s09e06)
- Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow (s09e08; first identified as Tom Pusslicker)
- Trapped in the Closet (s09e12)
- Sponsored Content (s19e08; cameo)
- Truth and Advertising (s19e08; cameo)
- Though he was initially prominent enough to be seen in the show's original theme song, he was gradually phased out of the show during the sixth through tenth seasons and never seen again... until Season 19's "Sponsored Content".