|Written By||Trey Parker|
|Original Air Date||2013-12-11|
Wendy tries to prove a point about how much pressure little girls feel to look like celebrities. Her latest soapbox issue gets her in trouble with everyone at school. It also gets Clyde a new girlfriend.
- "Oh like a date? No thanks, Lisa. I really appreciate the offer, but you're too fat for me." Butters
- "Come on, that's not cool. You shouldn't rip on her because she's fat. You should rip on her because she's ugly, okay?" Cartman
- "Kim Kardashian is a short, overweight woman who MANIPULATES HER IMAGE and makes average girls feels horrible about themselves!" Wendy Testaburger
- "But there is a VERY FINE LINE, Wendy, between being a feminist and being a hater." Mr. Mackey
- "The only thing I have in common with Aquaman anymore is my love for the sea." Kanye West
- "Yes, Kim is heavier than most of her pictures show. YES, she gets hair lasered off her body. YES, she has a friend named Gandalf." Kanye West
- "Bitch you not a hobbit right?" Kanye West
- "Man get the fuck outta here you Hobbit trivia bitch! Who the fuck asked you?" Kanye West
- "Bitch if you the Hobbit you need to let me know RIGHT NOW cuz I am making a FOOL of myself out here!" Kanye West
- "You better work out slut!" Lisa Berger
- “It's ok Wendy, who cares if nobody likes you. Maybe you should go out with Butters.” Lisa Berger
- “Once upon a time... There was a little hobbit who lived in the forest. And all the hobbit ever wanted, was to be beautiful. And even though she was short and fat and hairy, this little hobbit dreamed that one day she could be pretty like Beyonce. Soon she had money and adoration and a hip hop fiancee who loved her very much. I'm sorry hold up... Hold up. I'm sorry..." Kanye West
- "I wouldn't mind t-t-tappin that ass." Jimmy
- "I'M GOING TO CALL THE JELLY SCHOOL RIGHT NOW, MKAY" Mr. Mackey
- "You're just a hater. Why don't you mind your own business instead of being jelly?" Lisa Berger
Lisa Berger - she was previously introduced in Butterballs and called “Lorraine” at the Anti-Bullying assembly.
Behind The Scenes
Pop Culture References
- Time Person of the Year 2013 - The Time Person Of the Year Award was given to Pope Francis a few hours before this episode aired.
- Kanye Music Video for "My Bitch Ain't No Hobbit" - This is music video is a parody of Kanye's "Bound 2"...with a lot more Hobbit.