Spring Break is an excuse for Garrison to jump back into his former depraved lifestyle.
Mr. Garrison books a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with his boyfriend Rick for spring break, but Rick is worried that Garrison may encounter temptations from his past. Garrison insists here merely wants to enjoy the vacation together.
With Sharon and Shelly on vacation in Santa Fe, Randy anticipates spending the week with Stan, who invites Tolkien Black over to play Warhammer 40K. Randy deems the game a waste of time, saying that spring break is better spent with wet T-shirt contests and female mud wrestling. He laments that liberal society has pathologized masculinity as toxic, and liaises with sex trafficker Alonzo Fineski to hold a raucous party, with drunken antics that result in Randy sustaining many injuries. When police arrive to respond to a noise complaint, they recognize Fineski as a notorious Romanian fugitive, and a shootout ensues that brings the party to a halt.
In Myrtle Beach, Garrison and Rick pass by a MAGA store, spurring feelings of nostalgia for his prior stint as President of the United States. Remembering his promise to Rick, Garrison declines an invitation to rally inside the store, but sneaks out of bed that night to do so. As he continues to resume his President persona, this drives away Rick.
Giving a speech at a 2024 election rally, Garrison addresses Rick, who watches on a television. Garrison says that some people cannot be alone, because they need someone to be accountable to, and that Rick is the one who kept him from destroying himself. A dejected Randy hears this too, and calls Sharon to beg her to return home. As Garrison tells the crowd, "I love Rick", the crowd repeats this as a chant. This morphs into an angry mob that storms the Capitol building in Washington, D.C., which is depicted with footage of the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot.
Sharon and Shelly return home. Randy apologizes for cutting their trip short, but a reassuring Sharon tells him that he lasted longer than last year. Rick welcomes Garrison back with open arms. When Garrison tells him that he does not want to repeat his stint as president, but merely to remain in South Park with him, Rick says that they will wait and see what happens, before the couple retreats inside.
What I Learned Today
- "They've taught you boys to be ashamed of being boys. Convinced you that your natural, innate male desires are 'TOXIC'. No matter what the liberals try to tell you boys, you shouldn't be ashamed of your gender." Randy
- "I have to stay here because I'm in charge of my son. Today's woke culture has vilified his manhood and made him ashamed of himself." Randy
- "The truth is, some of us simply can't be alone. We NEED a relationship so that we're accountable to someone. I realize now how broken I am without that person who keeps me from destroying myself. " Mr. Garrison
- *Heyyyyyyy Riiiick!" Mr. Garrison
- "Awwwwww Gyeah Bitches Are Gonnnnneee!!!!" Randy
- "Well... You should see what they're doin. Cuz it's a little... hrrrrp..." Randy
- "I want stripers, not prudes" Randy
- *Yeah America! Yeah!!!" Mr. Garrison
- *Hi Sharon. Will you please come hoooommmmmmme?" Randy
- *Rick, I am a giant piece of shit without you." Mr. Garrison
- *I Love Rick. I Love Rick! I Love Rick!" Mr. Garrison