The ever more PC citizens of South Park decide that they no longer need a police force.
After Officer Barbrady shoots a Latino American kid, he is fired from his job, and becomes homeless. The citizens of South Park decide they no longer need a police force which attracts homeless people all over Sodosopa.
Meanwhile, the kids decide to dress up as ninja terrorists to scare the homeless people off, which frightens their parents in which their parents must reach out to the police to help out with the terrorist problem. When the police refuse to help, the parents reach out to Officer Barbrady to shoot the kids and he accidentally shoots David and gets fired again.
Officer Barbrady is then confronted by a mysterious man who says the changes in the town are all part of a plan to take down South Park.
- "We don't kindly to folks who impose their authority on the under privileged!" (Skeeter)
- "Wow...we've only had a Whole Foods for a month and already we don't need cops, so cool." (Randy Marsh)
- "I don't think we should let Kyle be a ninja, he said ninjas were gay." (Cartman)
- "You're talking to Kyle right now." (Kyle Broflovski)
- "We need you to shoot some kids." (Randy Marsh)
- "Oh, jeez Louise.(Officer Barbrady)
- "But you said you needed me to kill some kids.(Officer Barbrady)
- "Come with me if you want to live.(Officer Barbrady)
Behind The Scenes
Where Did The Idea Come From
Pop Culture References
- Skeeter uses his catchphrase that originated in Sexual Harrassment Panda, which is "We don't take kindly-"
- ep1 Stunning and Brave
- ep2 Where My Country Gone?
- ep3 The City Part of Town
- ep4 You're Not Yelping
- ep5 Safe Space
- ep6 Tweek x Craig
- ep7 Naughty Ninjas
- ep8 Sponsored Content
- ep9 Truth and Advertising
- ep10 PC Principal Final Justice