|Voiced by||Trey Parker
|First Appearance||Woodland Critter Christmas|
|Last Appearance||Imaginationland Episode III|
The most evil and feared creatures in all of Imaginationland, the Woodland Critters were first created by Eric Cartman as part of a Christmas story for school. These adorable woodland critters love helping people, playing with children, and of course, worshiping Satan. Other favorite pastimes including blood orgies, raping the innocent, and carrying the anti-Christ to term inside small Jewish children. They're also fond of Stan Marsh and not so fond of Santa Claus.
Beary the Bear, Squirrely the Squirrel, Deery the Deer, Skunky the Skunk, Raccoony the Raccoon, Beavery the Beaver, Foxxy the Fox, Rabbity the Rabbit, Porcupiney the Porcupine, Mousey the Mouse, Woodpeckery the Woodpecker, and Chickadeey the Chickadee make up the group. They were all killed by Santa Claus in Cartman's original story but have since appeared in Imaginationland. Though they are believed to be fictional, there have been sightings in Hell as well as in the woods...
- "Hail Satan!"
- "Yay, blood orgy! Blood orgy, yay!"
- "Well, think about it: You really think God would have sex with a porcupine?" - Deerey (Woodland Critter Christmas)
- "Oh boy! Our satanic powers sure did the trick!" - Beary (Woodland Critter Christmas)
- "The critter Antichrist is born, bringin' a thousand years of darkness to the forest." - Squirrely (Woodland Critter Christmas)
- "Now come on y'all. We can't waste time arguing, there could still be survivors out there. We need to hunt them down, and kill them." - Squirrely (Imaginationland Episode II)
- "Now don't be down y'all. I bet we can find some AIDS out in the forest" - Squirrely (Imaginationland Episode II)
- Woodland Critter Christmas (s08e14; debut)
- Imaginationland Episode II (s11e11)
- Imaginationland Episode III (s11e12)
South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play!
The Critters are one of the speedier but more rarely seen villains, mostly represented by Foxxy and Racooney.
South Park: Tenorman's Revenge
They appear as enemies during the Hell level, with the Anti-Christ from the same episode appearing as a boss at the end.
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Though they originally had a larger role in the game, the Critters can be found by following directions in the Lost Woods provided by a "map" in Stan's room. If the player accepts Satan as their lord, all twelve will add them on Facebook.