|Hair Color||Strawberry Blond|
|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
The second and more beloved of Timmy Burch's superhero alter-egos, Doctor Timothy is a telepathic mastermind and genius who can make others do whatever he wishes. A lead member of the democratic Freedom Pals, he has worked tirelessly on the perfect superhero franchise plan and hoped to create a perfect pitch for a Netflix streaming series... until repeated confrontation with Coon and Friends derailed those plans.
- "Eric, you must listen to me. Right now I am speaking to you telepathically. Your franchise is going nowhere. Face the truth. You guys are kind of douchebags." (South Park: The Fractured but Whole)
- "I am Doctor Timothy, my mentalism is unrivaled." (South Park: Phone Destroyer)
Blessed with a limitless intellect locked within a weak, fragile body, Doctor Timothy turns to his psychic powers to combat evil-doers. Few realize that Doctor Timothy is secretly Timmy Burch; a boy of few words. His extraordinary mental abilities and mind for strategy make him an important member of the Freedom Pals. He is not playable.
- Psychic Scream - A blast of pure psychic energy with strong knockback damage.
- Brain Bomb - Damages and Confuses enemies. Hits three squares in a row ahead of him.
- Mind Rape - Charms an enemy, causing them to fight for him and his allies.
- When Kindergarteners Attack - Summons four Kindergartener Swarmers to assist him. Only used in his first boss battle.
- The Timmy Whisperer (Ultimate) - Charms all foes within range and causes damage.
Introduced in the Superheroes theme, Doctor Timothy is a powerful ranged unit, costing four energy, who can use his telepathy to lift the furthest ground unit in range for up to four seconds and then release them down to the ground, causing damage. As he is upgraded, the values increase.
- He is a parody of the Marvel Comics character Professor Charles Xavier, best known as the leader of the X-Men, a telepath who is depicted as having lost his ability to walk. He was portrayed in six films by actor Patrick Stewart and four by actor James McAvoy.
- He has often been erroneously referred to as Professor Timothy, mostly before the game's release, since he is a parody of Xavier; however, in the game he is known as Doctor Timothy.
- This alter-ego has not actually appeared in the show at any time.