|First Appearance||Obama Wins!|
Mr. Stevenson is the sole known employee of the Stevenson Hummer dealership in South Park, right across from Cafe Monet. He's always looking across the street and offering people to test-drive his cars, or offering them Rocktober/Rockvember/Rocksummer sales bargains, but there aren't many takers. The dealership is so forgotten and ignored, in fact, that when Eric Cartman stashes thousands of stolen election ballots for Mitt Romney there, nobody noticed for days. He wasn't pleased when Handicar was launched by Timmy Burch and he teamed up with a bunch of pissed off cabbies, Nathan and Mimsy to take Timmy's company out. He participated in the Wacky Races return and tried to help Dotty Applegate. His Hummer was totaled by Elon Musk and he was last seen unconscious or possibly dead in the wreck, so his current fate is unknown.
- Hey guys. Lookin' to buy a Hummer today?
- We're havin' a Rocktober sales event day that's goin' into Rockvember.
- Rockvember sales event, guys! Every Hummer comes with a free Segway. (Obama Wins!)
- Hey, looking for a Hummer today? Got some 2009s here. Never been driven. ...Ever. (Obama Wins!)
- Hey, hi there! You kids like Hummers, huh? Let me show you these babies! (Obama Wins!)
- Oh hell yes! Asians! (Obama Wins!)
- Only a few more guitar licks left in Rocktober, guys. (Handicar)
- You've got a fully automated sound system and your sunroof is operated right here. What do you think? Huh? Can you see yourself in one of these puppies? (Handicar)
- Obama Wins! (s16e14)
- Handicar (s18e04)
- He is only referred to as 'Hummer Salesman' on-screen but he seems to be the only employee of the 'Stevenson Hummer' dealership.