|Voiced by||Nico Agnone|
|First Appearance||Trapper Keeper|
|Last Appearance||Black Friday|
One of the students in the Kindergarten classroom with Ike Broflovski, Filmore is considered one of the class' most vocal students. He runs against Ike for Kindergarten Class President on his first day in class, nominated by his best friend Quaid. His aunt is the famous Rosie O'Donnell. He's happy to play games with the other kids like Lord of the Rings and Pirates, but he also enjoys playing in Kindergarten school plays, such as a dentist who fights Tooth Decay. He'll rarely pass up an opportunity to make fun of Ike - such as when his crush on Ms. Stephenson is revealed. He had a habit of getting on Herbert Garrison's nerves in class, however.
He and Quaid are playing in the snow at Halloween when Randy Marsh scares them off, and he later attacks them when they're watching Halloween IV: The Return of Michael Myers on a laptop.
- "Ike has a crush on teacher! Ike has a crush on teacher! Haha!" (Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy)
- Trapper Keeper (s04e13)
- Helen Keller! The Musical (s04e14)
- The Wacky Molestation Adventure (s04e16)
- It Hits the Fan (s05e02)
- Proper Condom Use (s05e07)
- The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers (s06e13)
- Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy (s10e10)
- Royal Pudding (s15e03)
- A Nightmare on Face Time (s16e12)
- Black Friday (s17e07; cameo)
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Filmore, Quaid, and the other Kindergarteners meet the player at the playground and offer to play hide and seek with them throughout the town. If all six children are located, they will all add the player on Facebook. Filmore can be found at the South Park Bank.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Filmore wants a selfie with the New Kid upon seeing Ike's selfie with the New Kid.
- His identity was largely unclear in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers", but it was confirmed during the Live Tweet event in 2014... twelve years later!
- In the Kindergarten class election, he represents Al Gore, who was the incumbent Vice President and Democratic candidate for President in 2000.