|Aliases||Boy in Blue Cap|
|First Appearance||Cartman Gets An Anal Probe|
This kid's been around since the beginning in his trademark blue cap with yellow brim - he's sang with the other kids in the Christmas choir, clapped along to Kyle's Mom is a Dirty Bitch, attended Cartman's ninth birthday party, and been along on plenty of adventures. He's been seen coming out of a different classroom but has snuck into the third grade classroom on occasion. He can also be spotted in the lunch room, playground and hallways quite frequently, even today. Despite his longevity, this fan favorite background character's was never named or had any speaking part in the show to date! However, he was named and had a small speaking role in South Park: The Fractured but Whole, which is his only speaking role to date.
He had a friend icon in an early version of the game but was cut.
He's one of the kid sitting inside Raisins. He will only accept to take a selfie with the player if they have Cyborg as one of their classes. This is his only speaking appearance to date.
- The South Park crew refers to this character as "Kid A", since he was one of the first background characters created when production of the series switched from paper to computers.
- His nicknames among fans include Brimmy, coined on an old fansite, Brad Dixon after an unseen character in "The Ring", Justin Hall after an unseen character in "T.M.I." and Boy in Blue Cap due to his trademark blue-and-yellow cap. Brimmy was eventually revealed to be his official name in South Park: The Fractured but Whole.
- His most visually prominent appearances are "Damien", where he can be seen quite a bit getting ready for and attending Cartman's birthday party, and "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" at the Mall of Nebraska, where he leads a riot.
- "Gnomes" is the only episode in which he can be spotted in the classroom, in a brief shot when Mr. Garrison makes the first group of kids, sitting by Pip Pirrup and Token Black.
- In "Fourth Grade" he's seen with the other kids before class begins and is even shown walking into the door - but is absent inside the classroom, disappearing!