Bill Cosby (actor)
Bill Cosby is a beloved African-American comedian, actor, entertainer, storyteller, and serial rapist. He created the popular Fat Al- er, Fat Abbot program in the sixties as a pioneer in children's television, and in his elderly years has had a few connections with the town of South Park -- he moved there briefly with other wealthy celebrities at Tolkien Black's recommendation, but so resented his harsh treatment he teamed up with Tom Cruise and nearly two-hundred additional celebrities for a class-action lawsuit. A hologram of him was sent to the town to recruit Kyle Broflovski for The Washington Redskins' Go Fuck Yourself Christmas Special, which Cosby hosted with Taylor Swift... whom he attempted to sexually assault on live television. He has since resurfaced as a close friend of former President Bill Clinton, joining his Gentlemans' Club.
In the town of South Park, rape is sometimes known as a 'hot Cosby', and a 'slow Cosby' is Canadian word for love.
- Clubhouses (s02e12; debut)
- Trapper Keeper (s04e13; referenced)
- Here Comes the Neighborhood (s05e12)
- Wing (s09e03; referenced)
- 200 (s14e05; cameo)
- 201 (s14e06; cameo)
- #REHASH (s18e09)
- #HappyHolograms (s18e10)
- Stunning and Brave (s19e01; referenced)
- Where My Country Gone? (s19e02; referenced)
- PC Principal Final Justice (s19e10; referenced)
- Oh, Jeez (s20e07)
- As of Season 20, Cosby clocks in at twelve references, making him one of the most parodied celebrities in South Park's history.