Fan Question: Gettin’ ready for the big game and was trying to find that old-ass episode where Stan was a quarterback for the Cows. I think it was like Season 3 or 4?? Help a brother out!!
Answer: You’re on the 10 yard line with that guess, brotha — that episode is actually from SEASON 1! Stan becomes the star QB for the Cows, Chef coaches the team, and we even get a halftime performance from John Stamos’ brother… all of that goes down in “Big Gay Al’s Big Gay Boat Ride“.
Bonus factoid: If you’re looking for more pigskin pwnage, here’s some NFL quarterbacks that have been in the show:
• Tom Brady (in “Sarcastaball” and “Taming Strange“)
• Peyton Manning (in “Sarcastaball“)
• Jay Cutler (in “Guitar Queer-o“)
• Tim Tebow (sung about in “Broadway Bro Down“)
• John Elway (in a flashback in “City on the Edge of Forever“, where it’s revealed he’s Cartman’s father)
• And of course, there’s always the 1989 Denver Broncos (in “Cartman’s Mom Is A Dirty Slut” and “Cartman’s Mom Is Still A Dirty Slut“)
>> Watch “Big Gay Al’s Big Gay Boat Ride” here!
>> Check out Stan’s sweet moves on the football field.
>> See tons of South Park’s most kick-ass football moments in the new “Football Free For All” collection!