- THE SCORE IS ZERO TO ZERO,
AS THE STEELERS KICK OFFTO THE BRONCOS.
- GO, BRONCOS, GO.
- MANNING HAS THE BALL.
HE'S SAYING SOME REALLY GREATTHINGS ABOUT THE OTHER TEAM.
MANNING MET BYLAMAR WOODLEY.
HE'S GIVING THE BALLOONTO WOODLEY!
THE REFEREE COMES IN.[whistle blows]
OH, THE REFEREE IS CALLINGTHAT A TOUCHDOWN!
OH, WAIT, NOW ANOTHER OFFICIALIS SIGNALING THAT'S A SAFETY.
- OH, YEAH, NICE GOING,REPLACEMENT REFS!
- THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO SORTTHIS ONE OUT
WITH THE SIDE JUDGE.
- FUCK IT.IT'S A FUCKING FIELD GOAL.
- YEAH! YEAH! WHOO!
[camera shutter clicking]
- COACH, 3-0 VICTORYOVER THE STEELERS.
YOU MUST FEELLIKE A REAL WINNER.
- YEAH, WELL, THE OTHER TEAMWAS JUST SO AWESOME ON OFFENSE,
I WAS REALLY SCARED.
- COACH BELICHICK SAYS, "NO WAYWE CAN BEAT THE BRONCOS.
THEY'VE HAD THE SAME COACHFOR ALMOST A DAY."
- OH, YEAH, I'M JUST THE GUYWHO INVENTED SARCASTABALL.
THERE'S NO WAY I KNOWHOW TO COACH IT.
- GUESS WE'LL FIND OUTON SUNDAY.
ALL RIGHT, GUYS,LISTEN UP.
FORGET ABOUT THE DAY OFF.WE NEED TO PRACTICE TOMORROW!
- PRACTICE ON MONDAYAFTER A VICTORY? GREAT.
- THAT'S GOOD, PEYTON,BUT WE NEED TO GET BETTER.
- PRACTICE ON MONDAY?THAT'S JUST WHAT I WANNA DO.
- THAT'S IT!
Nice Going, Replacement Refs!
Randy leads his NFL team to it's first victory.
Randy and the boys tune in and witness the dangers of football.x CLOSE
Randy confronts the PTA and sarcastically proposes new rules for the game of football.x CLOSE
After the first practice, news of Sarcastaball sweeps across the nation.x CLOSE
Just when the boys want to quit, Butters rallies the team.x CLOSE
Randy moves up to the NFL and takes Sarcastaball with him.x CLOSE
The boys nominate Butters as team captain. Soon after, he has another one of his happy dreams.x CLOSE
Randy leads his NFL team to it's first victory.x CLOSE
Butters shares his secret stash of goo with Cartman.x CLOSE
After an appearance on "Rome", Sharon confronts Randy about his mental health.x CLOSE
The South Park Cows take on their toughest opponent, and Butters shares his goo with the team.x CLOSE