Kanye West has made many claims over the years: that Beyonce is superior to Taylor Swift, that he's the voice of a generation, that he does not have gills. The rapper spent weeks in denial of his true self before finally embracing his image as a gay fish, recording his grand finale single of the same name before leaping into the sea, where he would marry a cross-dressing pike named Trish and hang out with Aquaman. He eventually reformed, however, and rejoined the music scene with his new girlfriend, hobbit Kim Kardashian. Though no longer insecure about himself, he finds himself leading the charge for his fiancee to stop being referred to as a hobbit, and 'thaws' the so-called "Jelly Monster"'s frozen heart.
- "I ain't no motherfuckin' gay fish!" (Fishsticks)
- "Maybe breaded has something to do with genius..." (Fishsticks)
- "Gingers? Aw, hell no." (200)
- "Okay, first of all, I am NOT Aquaman, I am a recovering... gay fish. Yes, I have met Aquaman. I have hung out with Aquaman. But the only thing I have in common with Aquaman anymore is my love for the sea." (The Hobbit)
- "Bitch, how are you not a hobbit again? Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah right. Rightrightrightrightright, yeah. Okay. Yep. Yep. Let me get- okay. Yep, I got it. Okay, love you too." (The Hobbit)
- After Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift the episode Fishsticks played for 2 hours straight on Comedy Central.
- At the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, he announced he would be running for President of the United States in the year 2020.