South Park’s iconic characters inspired the new sneakers from adidas on sale Monday, March 21st.
- The Forum Low 80s B-ball trainer stands out in classic leather and playful colors inspired by Cartman's outfit.
- The NMD R1 V2 takes aesthetic inspiration from Butters' supervillain alter ego, Professor Chaos. The silhouette features silver foil details and green tones that match the evil Butters' vibe.
- Two cultural icons - the adidas Superstar and Kyle Broflovski - come together on these trainers, with colors and textures that imitate Kyle's look.
- Inspired by Stan Marsh’s blue and red poof-ball hat, the Stan Smith South Park silhouette features a bright blue leather upper with a touch of red on the lower. Made with a series of recycled materials, the upper features at least 50% of recycled content.
- The NMD_R1 shoes celebrate the seemingly immortal Kenny. The bold orange mimics his iconic parka, with the furry interior popping out just like the lining of his hood.
- Lace into the Forum Low trainer inspired by A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000 with silver pops throughout, eyes and mouth graphics, a paper-like texture, and curly, spring laces.