SOUTH PARK FAN PERFORMANCES CONTEST
PRESENTED BY SOUTH PARK DIGITAL STUDIOS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.Void where prohibited by law and outside the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on June 20, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (EDT) on July 7, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM, TIKTOK OR TWITTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “South Park Fan Performances Contest” (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry. If the person is at least eighteen (18) years old and is deemed a minor in his/her state/jurisdiction of primary residence, that person must have his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s permission to enter this Promotion. Employees, officers, and directors of South Park Digital Studios (“Sponsor”), Viacom International Inc., Paramount Global, or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, and advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of potential Winners.
EACH ENTRANT MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE PUBLIC INSTAGRAM, TIKTOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNT PRIOR TO ENTERING AND SHALL NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSTAGRAM, TIKTOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ENTERING THIS PROMOTION.
An Entry may feature one or more eligible persons, and each Entry that features multiple persons must be submitted on behalf of all persons featured in the Entry. Accordingly, all persons featured in a particular eligible Entry are deemed entrants associated with the applicable Entry. A person who submits an Entry featuring multiple persons must obtain the express permission of all persons featured in the Video to be featured in that Video and to submit the Entry in connection with this Promotion.
2. SPONSOR: South Park Digital Studios, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period you must fully and accurately complete all entry fields on the online entry form which is accessible at https://cart.mn/contest (the “Promotion Webpage”), including uploading an Instagram, TikTok or Twitter link of a video song recording of your (or your group’s) original performance of one (1) of ten (10) official South Park promotion songs (each, a “Promotion Song”) along with the hashtag #SouthParkContest (the “Promotion Hashtag”). Sheet music for each of the Promotion Songs will be available for download on the Promotion Website. Videos must be a minimum of twenty (:20) seconds up to a maximum of two (minutes 2:00) in length (“the “Video(s)”). The completed online entry form together with the Video and Promotion Hashtag shall constitute an “Entry”. You will be required to read and comply with these Official Rules as part of completing an Entry. In addition, you must comply the terms of service corresponding to the social platform through which your Video link is shared.
TikTok’s Community Guidelines: https://www.tiktok.com/community-guidelines?lang=en
Twitter Terms of Service: https://twitter.com/en/tos
You must be logged into your own Instagram, TikTok or Twitter account to upload your Video and your account settings must be set to “public”. You are required to follow Sponsor’s @SouthPark handle during the Promotion Period in order to participate and receive updates about the Promotion. In the event multiple persons are featured in the Video, only one of those persons can upload the video through their Instagram/TikTok/Twitter account. There is no limit to the number of performers in the Video however only up to a maximum of five (5) performers are eligible to receive a portion of the Prize as further set forth hereinafter. Winner shall be solely responsible for determining which performing members will partake in the Prize and Sponsor shall not be liable for any disputes arising from the distribution of prize elements amongst Winner’s performing group.
All Videos submitted in connection with the Promotion must adhere to the following guidelines in order to be eligible:
- Must be no more than two (2) minutes (2:00) in length
- Apart from the limited license to use the sheet music for the Promotion Songs for the purposes of this Promotion, entries must be the entrant’s original idea (modification of an original work is not an original idea) and must not copy or otherwise plagiarize from any source (e.g., the Videos must not have been previously released commercially, taken or composed, in whole or in part, from any other source other than the entrant, commissioned, developed or produced for any commercial enterprise and must not contain images, music, language, lyrics, characters, graphics, underlying source code or other elements which are have been created, developed, copyrighted, trademarked and/or patented or which are owned or subject to proprietary or licensing rights of or by an entity other than entrant(s) personally and in their individual capacity(ies)].
- Must not contain material which is (or promote activities which are), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Entry is created in their application; and
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Submission must not include third party trademarks or logos (other than Sponsor trademarks), website links, social media handles, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, sculptures, music, or the image and likeness of those who have not granted permission.
- MUST NOT include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image or likeness in the video submission or otherwise use such images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules. Entrant must be prepared to provide signed authorizations upon request.
- Entrants shall not have the right to publicly or commercially display Videos outside of the context of the Promotion or other than as explicitly permitted by Sponsor. Videos may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ARTWORK AND METADATA SUBMITTED FOR THIS PROMOTION MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE. IN ADDITION, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR ENTRIES MAY BE POSTED PUBLICLY BY SPONSOR OR REPOSTED BY THE PUBLIC OR OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Additional Entries will be disqualified. Multiple Entries by the same entrant (including where such entrant uses multiple social media accounts) may not be considered and the entrant may be disqualified.
Entrant agrees that by entering into this Promotion, they are granting Sponsor (and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and affiliated broadcast stations and networks, successors and assignees and licensees) the exclusive, worldwide irrevocable right and license, but not the obligation, to exhibit, broadcast, copy, reproduce, publish, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, edit, dub, superimpose, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform and distribute, create derivative works of, and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, the entries and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, in any manner, an unlimited number of times, in any language, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised for any purpose, and in connection with any and all products and services, throughout the world in perpetuity. Sponsor may use the Entries (or any portion thereof, including, without limitation an entrant’s social handles) in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes, including, without limitation, to advertise, promote and publicize, the Promotion, Sponsor’s businesses, products and worldwide programming services and/or Sponsor’s websites in all media throughout the universe and may authorize others to do so without further approval or consideration; such advertising, promotion and publicity may include portions and excerpts, in addition to cut-in, synchronized, dubbed and superimposed versions of the entries. Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor may use the entries in accordance with the permission granted herein without any payment to the entrant or any third party. Sponsor is not obligated to, use, publish, display or broadcast any submitted entries (in whole or in part). Each entrant acknowledges that Sponsor will rely on such entrant’s agreement and compliance with these Official Rules when entrant submits or attempts to submit the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entries that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of its standards and practices policies or the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor may modify or edit any materials related to an Entry or request entrants to do so, so that such materials meet such guidelines.
In submitting an Entry into this Promotion, each entrant agrees to, confirms and represents to Sponsor that neither he/she nor anyone else has engaged or taken part in (or induced or encouraged anyone else to do so) in any activity or conduct in connection with this Promotion that: (a) may or is likely to harm or create a risk of harm, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to any person, other living thing or any property; (b) may/or is likely to create a risk of any other loss or damage to person, living things or property; (c) is or may constitute a crime, unlawful or non-consensual activities (e.g., conduct that could lead to criminal prosecution), tortuous conduct (e.g., conduct that could lead to civil prosecution) or the violation or infringement of the rights of any other party; or (iv) violates any of the terms or conditions of these Official Rules.
In addition, by submitting an Entry in this Promotion, each entrant: (I) WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THE ENTRANT IS THE INDIVIDUAL PICTURED AND HEARD IN THE ENTRY; (ii) WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THEIR ENTRY, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY AUTHORIZED ASSETS CONTAINED THEREIN: (a) IS ORIGINAL TO THE ENTRANT, HAS BEEN LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED, AND THAT THE ENTRANT OWNS ALL RIGHTS TO THE ENTRY (OTHER THAN THE PROMOTION MUSIC TRACK); (b) DOES NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR VIOLATE APPLICABLE LAWS, REGULATIONS, OR NETWORK STANDARDS; (c) HAS NOT BEEN ENTERED IN OR WON PREVIOUS CONTESTS OR AWARDS; AND; AND (d) HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED PREVIOUSLY, AND WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED OR UPLOADED, TO ANY OTHER MEDIUM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ONLINE VIDEO SERVICE.
Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, accounts, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries, and that participant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same e-mail account. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account provided with the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the account by Instagram. Potential Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or will be disqualified. Entries from an invalid, non-working, or inactive account will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
All Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Entries”.
4. LICENSE/OWNERSHIP. Sponsor hereby grants to entrant and entrant hereby accepts a limited, non-exclusive right to use the Promotion Songs and the South Park names and characters (collectively, the “Sponsor Materials”) solely for the purpose of creating and submitting an Entry into this Promotion and solely as permitted in accordance with these Official Rules. Entrants will not use the Sponsor Materials in any other manner other than as authorized herein. Furthermore, all proprietary rights, title, interest and control, including, but not limited to copyright, in the Sponsor Materials, including any goodwill or other value generated in connection with the use of the Sponsor Materials as permitted in connection with the Promotion, shall at all times rest with Sponsor.
5. SELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNER: A judging panel (selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion) will review all Eligible Entries and will judge and select one (1) winner (the “Winner”) on or around July 11, 2022 from among all Eligible Entries based on the following criteria: (a) creativity, (b) originality, and (c) execution (the “Judging Criteria”). The potential Winner will be notified via email within around 72 hours of being selected. ANY POTENTIAL WINNER MUST RESPOND TO THE WINNER NOTIFICATION WITHIN 72 HOURS OF BEING SENT; IF SPONSOR DOES NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A POTENTIAL WINNER WITHIN THAT TIME (AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), THAT POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND AN ALTERNATIVE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE SELECTED FROM AMONG ALL REMAINING ELIGIBLE ENTRIES USING THE WINNER SELECTION PROCESS SET FORTH ABOVE. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, THE POTENTIAL WINNER (OR THE POTENTIAL WINNER’S PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN, IF THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS DEEMED A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE/JURISDICTION OF PRIMARY RESIDENCE) MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AND RETURN, WITHIN 72 HOURS OF BEING NOTIFIED (AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY, LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE (THE “AFFIDAVIT”). If (i) a potential Winner cannot be contacted in person by email after the first attempt to contact him/her, (ii) a potential Winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or (iii) a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate potential Winner selected through the winner selection process set forth above. Up to three (3) alternate potential Winners will be selected.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE TERMS:
Prize (1): The one (1) Winner will receive:
- Up to a maximum (5) tickets to the South Park: 25th Anniversary Concert at Red Rocks, CO (which is currently scheduled to take place on August 10, 2022) (the “Event’)- the exact number of tickets awarded shall be solely determined by Sponsor based on the number of performers in the winning Entry up to a maximum of five (5).
- A travel stipend of $1500 per person for up to a maximum five (5) people- the exact number of stipends awarded shall be solely determined by Sponsor based on the number of performers in the winning Entry up to a maximum of five (5).
- One (1) $100 gift card to the South Park Gift Shop for the Winner
(collectively, the “Prize”)
Winner is solely responsible for making his/her travel arrangements. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of a prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
All entrants acknowledge and agree that acceptance of and participation in a prize experience is not intended to create any relationship of employment between Sponsor and any entrant and the is under no obligation to accept or partake in any part of the Prize.
Attendees of the Event must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. All expenses not expressly set forth herein are the sole responsibility of Winner and guests of Winner. The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the prize is between $1,700 and $8,500 and the total maximum ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is up to $8,500. The actual final retail value of the Prize may be higher or lower based current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment and the number of qualified winning entrants up to a maximum of five (5). Any difference between the final value and the approximate retail value of the Prize will not be awarded. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. All prize elements, dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and provider’s approval. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the Winner will be forfeited. If Prize is forfeited in its entirety, and there is sufficient time to determine and notify an alternate Winner, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner to be determined based on the original judging criteria from among all remaining Eligible Entries. Winner and his/her parent/guardian (if applicable) must present valid U.S. Government issued photo ID’s to partake in the Prize. Winner, Winner’s guests/parent/guardian, if applicable, must complete and return a Liability and Publicity Release prior to prize fulfillment. A potential Winner is not a recipient of the Prize until he/she/they has been verified as the Winner by the Sponsor. Upon finalizing all prize arrangements for Winner, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the Prize to such Winner, and the Winner assumes full responsibility for the Prize. Sponsor shall be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the prizing. Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state or local taxes on the Prize based upon the value of the Prize as set forth in these Official Rules and will be issued an IRS form 1099 for the value as published in these Official Rules. Any details related to the Prize not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the prize claim documents and/or other travel documents. In the event Winner, guests and/or chaperones of Winner engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the prize experience early, in whole or in part, and send such Winner and/or chaperone home with no further compensation.
7. WINNER ENTRY FEATURED IN SPONSOR VIDEO: The Winner’s Video or a portion thereof may be featured, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) in an audio-visual program that may be broadcast via broadcast networks, including, but not limited to, broadcast networks owned and operated by Sponsor. Sponsor has complete discretion as to whether the Winner’s Video is featured in any broadcast program and, if featured as such, the manner in which the Winner’s Video is incorporated into the broadcast program.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of an Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Promotion, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) select a winner (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection process set forth in Section 5.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC., PARAMOUNT GLOBAL AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, COPYRIGHT, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PORTION OF THIS PROMOTION CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED AS PLANNED (AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION) DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. PUBLICITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES EACH ENTRANT’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY (INCLUDING THE ENTRANT’S POSTED VIDEO), NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
11. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state court located in New York, NY; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. WINNER IDENTIFICATION: For the name of the Winner, available for sixty (60) days after verification of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winner Name Request for South Park Fan Performance Contest: Attn: Jaqueline Ilkowitz CONTACT, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. Jaqueline.Ilkowitz@comedycentral.com. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting this information.
Instagram, TikTok and Twitter and are not sponsors of this Promotion and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the collection of the entries, the selection of the Winners or the awarding of the prizes. By entering, participants agree to release Instagram, TikTok and Twitter from any liability related to the Promotion.
2022 South Park Digital Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved. South Park © 2022 Comedy Partners. All Rights Reserved. Comedy Central. South Park and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Comedy Partners.