New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Muffin Mcmurder

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby Muffin Mcmurder » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:20 am

cartman dies and goes to hell loll kidding cartman dies and gets a lil hell and realizes dat its not worth it so he turns into a good boy and doesnt bully kyle beng jew anymore and kyle ges weird
ploekje13

Postby ploekje13 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:28 pm

JohnHorn wrote:
ploekje13 wrote:The boys are going to new york for the newest game sphere the plane crashes, the plane is divides in 2 parts the bathroom part where cartman is trapped with a hippi and the rest of the plane with all the plane food and seats where stan and kyle are and kenny ofcourse dies they stay for a long time in the plane and the rest you can imagine and the end of the episode the get rescued

please let my know what you think

excelent.

Thank you! :D
ploekje13

Re: A new episode (by you)

Postby ploekje13 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:37 pm

The boys are going to new york for the newest game sphere the plane crashes, the plane is divides in 2 parts the bathroom part where cartman is trapped with a hippi and the rest of the plane with all the plane food and seats where stan and kyle are and kenny ofcourse dies they stay for a long time in the plane and the rest you can imagine and the end of the episode the get rescued

ploekje13

Re: A south park episode idea

Postby ploekje13 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:40 pm

The boys are going to new york for the newest game sphere the plane crashes, the plane is divides in 2 parts the bathroom part where cartman is trapped with a hippi and the rest of the plane with all the plane food and seats where stan and kyle are and kenny ofcourse dies they stay for a long time in the plane and the rest you can imagine and the end of the episode the get rescued

ploekje13

Re: episode suggestion

Postby ploekje13 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm

An episode idea thread by any other name is still an episode idea thread, people.
engvall70

National Newscasters

Postby engvall70 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 am

You should make fun of Andersoon Cooper for his (artificially?) greying hair. So many of the newscasters out there seem to have a "look" that is supposed to make them look older and wiser. I believe that most newscasters alter their looks to fit that image.

You should have the guys start a website that does video webcasts. But in order to get some respect, make all of the guys also change the way that they look and talk. Give one a fake Geraldo Rivera beard and do some and do some over-hyped story. Give one a Tom Brokaw voice. And give one a wig with that grey Anderson Cooper hair.
impalabern

Postby impalabern » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:46 am

1) The boys are forced to do community service in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina

2) Eric Cartman gets diagnosed with diabetes
-Should include Wilfred Brimley somewhere
soullessginger0118

Postby soullessginger0118 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:06 pm

okay i hope that first guy wasn't serious because that is a crappy idea. it is clearly a rip of of the Wing and Britney's New Look episodes. LAME.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Did anyone else see that thing in the news some time ago where some guy sued his wife because he wanted his kidney back? Well, just think about that, and how something kind of like that might happen in South Park... you should know what I'm talking about.
icsws55

Postby icsws55 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Cartman brings a bowling ball to Butters' house and shows the ball to Butters. Butters says, "excuse me. i have to take a hoo-hoo!" While butters is in the bathroom, Cartman bounces the bowling ball on the couch and it bounces to the TV and breaks the TV screen. Meanwhile, the s**t comes out of Butters' ass into the toilet the same time the bowling ball breaks the TV screen. Butters comes downstairs and sees Cartman attempting to leave. Butters says, "I thought I heard something. Do you know what it is?" Cartman says, "I have no idea. Well, I gotta go now" Then, Cartman leaves the house. A little while later, Butters looks in the fridge for something to eat and then hears his dad yell, "BUTTERS! GET YOUR F**KIN' ASS OVER HERE!" Butters goes to the living room and sees that his parents are pissed off. Dad yells, "DID YOU DO THIS TO THE TV?!!!" Butters says, "I didn't do that. I was in the bathroom takin' a hoo-hoo." Dad yells, "DON'T GIMME THIS HOO-HOO S**T! YOU'RE GROUNDED AND YOU'RE GONNA GET A JOB TO EARN THE MONEY TO REPLACE THIS GODDAMN BROKEN TV! GOT IT?!!" Butters says, "Yes, sir."
Jimbo134

Postby Jimbo134 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Diabeteth wrote:Did anyone else see that thing in the news some time ago where some guy sued his wife because he wanted his kidney back? Well, just think about that, and how something kind of like that might happen in South Park... you should know what I'm talking about.

that's actually pretty darn funny. Cartman: "I want mah kidney back!!"

Rather than a story idea, i wrote an article about the celebrities that I think Matt and Trey should make fun of this year. Here's the link:

http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl ... fs_in_2009

My favorites are OctoMom, and Chris Brown!!
albinobluejay

Postby albinobluejay » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:33 pm

I wish they would do another episode similiar to guita-quero.
But instead have it called Retard band (making fun of rock band)

stan kyle cartman and kenny should all start a (rockband) band. and start earning a lot of fans and stuff. They begin to get so popular at school, that soon some of the unpopular kids try making their own band to compete against stan kyle cartman and kenny.

so then jimmy, timmy, tokein (already having band experience [faith plus 1]) and pip. would be the the second band. eventually they all would get into a huge rock off. they start playing and as it goes on. as they go on the rocking gets extremely huge until finaly kenny (as singer, ironic i know) and jimmy (also singer) get up close and personal as the rock off against each other. then jimmy and kenny start singing so hard that kenny explodes (how? i dont know. but it would be cool) anyways wherever the directors took it from there would be great.
KingCrimson

Miley Cyrus v Radiohead

Postby KingCrimson » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 am

So Miley has already been referred to in "britney's new look" I believe it was, as the next sacrifice.

And radiohead has already been on SP, of course in the legendary 'scott tennorman must die".

I actually find it absolutely perfect that Radiohead was totally cool with guesting an episode with Matt and Trey, but refuse to meet the little goblin of a girl. Even if they phoned in their voice overs, I find it again, hilarious.

It's probably not good enough for an entire episode's premise (unless the guys really want to rail another disney pop icon, why not drive the point home)

but at least acknowledging the so called 'feud' between the her and kanye west, who of course has been made fun of in various episodes already, and the awesome band Radiohead would be posatively golden.

And if radiohead did a 2nd guesting, it would be all the more sweet; even though I know the guys try to stay way from that sort of thing (re george c as stans gay dog, and radiohead's notorious seclusion (which I'm not saying is bad at all)). But as long as the episode isnt billed as 'omg radiohead episode', its not that, and I think they guys on both creative teams would enjoy putting the little hussie in her place.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I have three...no four ideas 8)

Yes, they should do an airplane parody...either on the basis of lost or on the Untied Flight that went into the Hudson...But since it is in Colorado, then maybe they should avert hitting a mountain or something instead of the river. Butters and the boys would be great here, especially if more like lost :)

Now, I do like the "Anderson Cooper" idea, but forget him...lets make fun of EVERYONE at NBC. Randy goes into a fit mode because NBC is taking over....it would be hilarious to continue to rip on Jim Cramer on CNBC :lol:
Plus, lets add in Tom Brokaw, Keith Olbermann, and the TODAY crew :mrgreen:

Next, let's have Stan get a bit dissapointed over the Denver Broncos and the "Jay Cutler" issue. A nice sports episode where the rip ESPN. :P
-oh, and be SURE to include Denver's own "greatest guy" Woody Paige in it :D
Stan should meet Woody Paige. Stan doesn't do well with wackos like him :wink:

Finally, and this could be a Kyle/Gerald one but what if they did a Global Warming/nuclear episode?? I wish this could be done quicker because of the "Going Green" effect for St. Patricks Day next week :|

Those are my ideas!! :chaos: :chaos:

Return to “Episode Speculation”