MySpace Episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Argnsoccer

MySpace Episode

Postby Argnsoccer » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:27 am

Ok cartman gets a computer for his birthday and starts surfing the internet. He finds myspace.com and makes a profile. Quickly he gets overly obsessed with it and soon kyle and kenny make their own profiles and stan has to stop them. Randy also falls in love with a girl named LaTasha on myspace and secretly gets on to chat with her at night. :lol:

Not much detail but basically a myspace episode would be cool
COOKY36

MY SPACE- EXPANDID

Postby COOKY36 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:23 pm

I See Cartman Moving on to doing his own blog for money. Till The FCC takes over the web. Their Cyber Stormtrooper cold kill kenny Latisha Could turn out to be Drath Chef. Ther could also be a tie in to the Matrix. As well as People Who Spend too much Time on BBS' with badd spilleng AND A TENDANCY TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS. :twisted: and the over use 8) of emoticons :lol: :timmy:
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:00 am

Yes, soon Myspace will dominate the web, and then destroy the world

MMMHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by M00ndragon69 on Sun May 07, 2006 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex__W

Postby Alex__W » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:57 pm

It might be funny to do a short little parody on it, but a whole episode doesn't seem too appealing to me... Depends on what they do on it.
vanlo

Postby vanlo » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:00 pm

i agree, would make a good B story, but i think a whole episode based on myspace could struggle...
sdikblack

Postby sdikblack » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:29 pm

you could always have an alternate story in the episode that merges with the main story in the end. it could have the tom dude from myspace talking about what he learned and stuff.
Mr. Mackey MMMKay

Postby Mr. Mackey MMMKay » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:39 pm

:lol: I love the idea.

Not just Kyle and the rest of the kids sign up, but the adults too. SOmehow they find it and sign up. Then Stan has to try and save ALL OF THEM :lol:
marklar-mike

Great idea!!

Postby marklar-mike » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:30 am

I think its a great idea!!! And i got a great idea on how kenny would die... he would make a meeting with some one on myspace but it would turn out to be a little boy rapist and the freaky guy rapes and kills kenny!!!! LMAO!!! :lol:
aaronburnsyou

Repeat, sort of

Postby aaronburnsyou » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:06 am

If an episode that solely focused on Myspace were to happen, it would probably have a very similar plotline to the Walmart episode, ya know, how it consumes everybody, and then they would all have to find the source, or heart, of the problem, and it would obviously be Tom, but then something else would be controlling him and have a justified reason for it, but it couldn't be anyone as recent as Darth Chef or anyone. In my opinion, if a character like that appears again, it should wait until at least two seasons later, like how it went with Crab People, and the concept of crapping pants right before you die. Mabye Myspace could be used as a half-plot, like how when Jackovosaurs took over, and all Ned could worry about was his voice box, but then in the main plot, when nothing can be done about something in the climax, Myspace can step in and do something miraculous
Mr. Mackey MMMKay

Postby Mr. Mackey MMMKay » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:57 am

Argnsoccer stole my idea :lol: I was just about to post this but I found this thread.

Add-On :

-Cartman begins to argue with Tom and he gets like banned
-Cartman then tracks down Tom and kills him, gets his Password so he can can control Myspace.
h8mewithurfist

Postby h8mewithurfist » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:56 am

Damn you all I was just about to post it as well heh. It can't have to do with obession because of the walmart episode and it can't be an evil ultimate word destruction act because of the trapper keeper episode. It could be based on the child molesting aspect but remember the nambla episode, cartman did plan to meet what ended up to be mr garrison on the net so couldnt do that. Hmmm.

Ohh thinking about the cartmans control idea thing I have an idea. What if he finds out that theres a site called myspace that lots of people use obsessivly and has an idea that could continue with the running joke of cartman trying to make 10 million dollers. So he would basically come up with a "brilliant plan" that he speaks of in his usual "explanation to himself" sorta way. He could decide that he will track tom down and kidnap him and take him to his room and shoving him in his closet. That night he takes tom outside and ties him to a tree. He then goes on to tell tom that he better hand over control of myspace to him or else..tom would relent after an initial no reaction followed by torture and tom relenting and giving him control...eric would continue saying now he can now make the site cost money to use and since ppl are so addicted to it they will have to pay and thus he can make 10 million dollers. He would then go on to do a sort of homage to v for vendetta by shaving toms head and making him put a uniform on (like crazy ppl wear in insane asylum or like what they wear in jail or w/e) and then it would go beyond v for vendetta as cartman explains he will need someone who knows how to code etc so he must keep tom around and to stop him from escaping he then chops off toms legs....so yea basically im not sure what would happen next but he would put tom into slavery...

an addiction to it outside the town...saying its a big city thing..might also occur and after he starts charging and relizes he can charge even more he raises prices and offers meaningless specil services...i mean countless special services that cost nothing to make but selling for 100 dollers, alot of ppl would go bankrupt and heres the kicker, bush would blow all of americas money on myspace and have a speech in front of country saying oops im sry or naming cartman a terrorist, not sure exactly what would happen but i know it would be sweet.
LenandJen

Postby LenandJen » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:35 pm

h8mewithurfist wrote: It can't have to do with obession because of the walmart episode and it can't be an evil ultimate word destruction act because of the trapper keeper episode. It could be based on the child molesting aspect but remember the nambla episode, cartman did plan to meet what ended up to be mr garrison on the net so couldnt do that. Hmmm.

Ohh thinking about the cartmans control idea thing I have an idea. What if he finds out that theres a site called myspace that lots of people use obsessivly and has an idea that could continue with the running joke of cartman trying to make 10 million dollers. So he would basically come up with a "brilliant plan" that he speaks of in his usual "explanation to himself" sorta way. He could decide that he will track tom down and kidnap him and take him to his room and shoving him in his closet. That night he takes tom outside and ties him to a tree. He then goes on to tell tom that he better hand over control of myspace to him or else..tom would relent after an initial no reaction followed by torture and tom relenting and giving him control...eric would continue saying now he can now make the site cost money to use and since ppl are so addicted to it they will have to pay and thus he can make 10 million dollers. He would then go on to do a sort of homage to v for vendetta by shaving toms head and making him put a uniform on (like crazy ppl wear in insane asylum or like what they wear in jail or w/e) and then it would go beyond v for vendetta as cartman explains he will need someone who knows how to code etc so he must keep tom around and to stop him from escaping he then chops off toms legs....so yea basically I'm not sure what would happen next but he would put tom into slavery...

an addiction to it outside the town...saying its a big city thing..might also occur and after he starts charging and relizes he can charge even more he raises prices and offers meaningless specil services...i mean countless special services that cost nothing to make but selling for 100 dollers, alot of ppl would go bankrupt and heres the kicker, bush would blow all of americas money on myspace and have a speech in front of country saying oops I'm sry or naming cartman a terrorist, not sure exactly what would happen but i know it would be sweet.

I like it!!!

yes!!!!!!

I can almost see it happening. Cartman being the new Osama Bin Laden, maybe have Cartman hiding out in a cave somewhere in the Colorado Mountains sending videos to the press as well?
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:48 pm

if its cartman's birthday he would turn 10, and when someone turns ten you're nothing like when you're 9 years old, and that would screw the whole show
TWEEKSCOFFE900

Postby TWEEKSCOFFE900 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:23 pm

I think it would be a great episode and if you threw in darth chef ending up being some girl cartmans talking to that would be hilarious. Cartman could be like yeahh.. yesterday I totaled up that i have 400,969 friends and then tom deletes it and cartman seeks revenge on tom! :lol: you could do so much with the top of myspace
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:41 pm

Cartman would probably attract a pedophile- again.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*

Return to “Episode Speculation”