April Stewart's Family Member Missing Asher Strong

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

April Stewart's Family Member Missing Asher Strong

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 pm

April Stewart recently tweeted about her family member, Asher Strong, of Utah that is missing. Here is a link to a flyer: https://twitter.com/Aprilstewart/status ... 63170?s=20

April's tweet reads "A member of my family in Utah is missing. They think he may be heading for a warmer environment so we are posting this flyer near and far in hopes of getting him home soon. If you all would take a quick look and remember his face, I’d be so grateful."
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Re: April Stewart's Family Member Missing Asher Strong

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:34 pm

Maybe South Park Studios could tweet out the flyer or retweet April's tweet to help find this young man?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:55 am

Thanks for posting this. I haven't seen South Park Studios sharing it on FB or Twitter... yet... so I'll do my part.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:51 pm

The questions I would like answered are if Asher had any mental health problems like autism as lots of missing men have mental problems. If so I would think he trusted the wrong people like gang members or just criminals who took him for fun and money.

Asher is real light and only weighs like 130 lb. That means he would lose a fight usually I would think. He could be easily kidnapped and dominated.

Also LGBTQ members who are male go missing at much higher rates then other males. This can be because their family rejects them and they run away and lots of homeless are LGBTQ and they are sex trafficked a lot as well. Was Asher a LGBTQ person?

He is still a minor as well only a 16 years old. He is not allowed full capacity and laws prevent him from things like alcohol and tobacco. People wouldn't trust him as much because of this or would they want to help him run away as he is still a kid. Spending large amounts of money for transportation would be difficult. He couldn't get a motel or hotel room because of his age.

I think finding out if Asher had taken out lots of money would be important as he would need money to stay off the streets and survive. Otherwise he would be hitchhiking and living like a homeless person. Does he have his phone and a debit card or any way to have money? He may have bought a car or something to travel in from craigslist or something too or else I don't understand how he would travel from Utah to the coast of CA or whatever coastal area that is warm he wants to go to.

I want to know if Asher used drugs. I get a weird impression that April had bought him drugs or alcohol or tobacco products before as well. Maybe people saw him as competition with drug dealing? Drug dealers may have thought he would rat on them too or was too hot and known by police and so took him. Or he may have tried to buy drugs from a gang that took him for money and fun. Also if he took out lots of money that may mean he was going to buy drugs or a vehicle.

I think Asher's phone record should be looked at because friends, family, and people may recognize a number or a name associated to a number which may point to the type of people he is with rate now like gangs or drug dealers or a girl or someone of interest.

Also how does Asher think to travel to a warmer area? Is it California he would travel to? Taxi and Uber would be too expensive and the bus would require a photo ID and as would flying. If he was hitchhiking then a serial killer may have him or something like that. Homeless people kill each other all the time also.

His friends say they don't know where he is so I guess that eliminates a house party where the owners went away for a week or him at a girlfriends house.

HIs usual behavior should be looked at if he was a delinquent or not to see if this is out of character or not. Did he use drugs, did he get bad grades, did he get into trouble with the law, did he disappear before, has he stolen or illegally borrowed vehicles in the past?

Did he have his drivers license or photo ID and did he have a known car to drive?

What did he take with him? Clothes, laptop, cell phone, money, debit cards, cleanliness products, what is missing?

Are any other friends or kids he knew or spent time with, are any of them missing?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:38 pm

Asher Strong was found and is home safe.

Here is a tweet from April: https://twitter.com/Aprilstewart/status ... 84070?s=20

Her tweet reads: "My family member was found and is home safe and sound. I want to thank everyone who retweeted and offered words of concern and support. I was so touched by the outpouring of kindness and love. Thank you, thank you, thank you"

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”