Having problems with South Park Studios

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
MollyJanet

Having problems with South Park Studios

Postby MollyJanet » Wed May 05, 2021 7:57 am

I just started to watch episodes there, but the whole website is constantly lagging and it is almost impossible to watch anything. When I try to watch an episode, the beginning advertisements lag and buffer, then when it gets to the video it plays for a few seconds, then the video stops while the audio still plays, then it just stops completely. I searched for other posts about this problem, but non of them where about it lagging. I'm using chrome and no ad-block. Any help is appreciated!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Having problems with South Park Studios

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 05, 2021 6:45 pm

Check your playback settings first, then try other browsers.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
MollyJanet

Re: Having problems with South Park Studios

Postby MollyJanet » Thu May 06, 2021 9:10 am

MollyJanet wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:57 am
I just started to watch episodes there, but the whole website is constantly lagging and it is almost impossible to watch anything. When I try to watch an episode, the beginning advertisements lag and buffer, then when it gets to the video it plays for a few seconds, then the video stops while the audio still plays, then it just stops completely. I searched for other posts about this problem, but non of them where about it lagging. I'm using chrome and no ad-block. Any help is appreciated!
Issue get solved. 192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

Return to “Feedback”