Freddy vs. Jason 2: Ash Saves Imagination Land?

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
icsws55

Freddy vs. Jason 2: Ash Saves Imagination Land?

Postby icsws55 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:16 pm

Freddy gets sick of being defeated in his movies and the real world. So he somehow sneaks into imagination land to kill the characters, created by us, in their dreams.
Meanwhile, Jason gives up killing in Camp Crystal Lake because it's deserted. He sneaks into imagination land to do murder, too.
Sometimes, Freddy and Jason fight each other. Other times, they murder characters like Tony the Tiger, the Trix Rabbit, the Creepy King from Burger King, the cartoon Colonel Sanders, the Ninja Turtles, etc. Toys, video games, fast food restaurants, etc., featuring the characters, disappear from the real world because of the murders of the characters.
Ash (Army of Darkness) and his wife and kids watch the news on TV about the disappearance of the merchandise and claims that it was freddy and jason who murdered the characters.
Ash uses some kind of magic book to get into imagination land and kill Freddy and Jason. He kills them off in some way, whatever it is. Then, the characters are brought back from the dead and the merchandise returns to the real world.
At the ending, Ash celebrates his victory by bringing home a dinner of KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and Burger King to his family. His cholestorol increases a ton of points.
icsws55

Freddy vs. Jason 2 would be a one-hour episode of South Park

Postby icsws55 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:02 pm

FVJ2 does not seemed to be planed as a real official movie sequel. The one-hour episode would be called "South Park Presents- Freddy vs. Jason 2: Ash Saves Imagination Land." I think the special guest stars would be Robert Englund as the voice of Freddy Krueger and Bruce Campbell as the voice of Ash (The Army Of Darkness) rather than have these characters as impersonators. Check out the sypnosis at my topic "Freddy vs. Jason 2: Ash Saves Imagination Land?"
Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: Freddy vs. Jason 2 would be a one-hour episode of South Park

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:46 pm

I doubt they'd do that, and if they did, they'd probably reference something weird like their own Jesus vs Frosty. Amusing, but unlikely. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

Re: Freddy vs. Jason 2 would be a one-hour episode of South Park

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:41 am

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say no as well.

Return to “Episode Speculation”