Last episode idea.

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
evil_cartman_101

Last episode idea.

Postby evil_cartman_101 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:52 pm

This idea is for when M&T give us their last episode of South Park.

It starts off normal untill the boys learn that Stan is moving to New York becuase of his dad's new job. Most of the important town people are depressed. Everyone is saying there final goodbyes to the Marsh family. Suddenly, A truck pulls in the Marsh's driveway and 10 men with the letters "CC" come out with guns. They smash in the door and find anybody in the house and find noone but find out everyone is at Kyles house saying bye to Stans family. They bash into the house killing most of the parents. Jimbo, Ned, Randy and Chris stoch are the only ones not injured so they try to fight back only to get shot at in the throat and neck area. Meanwhile, The kids are running away untill Cartman gets shot in the leg, then we watch Cartman getting brutally killed. Then kyle and stan get demolished with bullets.

Kenny surpsingly enough is the last boy left and while one of the guys tries to shoot him, Kenny's brother comes to the rescue only to get shot at. Kenny eventually dies and then we see the CC men take out preety much everyone in SouthPark. All main characters like Ms.Garrison and the Mayor getting brutally killed. As Terrance and Phillip are watching Tv in Canada they hear that everyone was killed in South Park by the men known as CC. The CC are brought to jail and eventaully get put to death. The messege in the story was Comedy Central(CC) killed Southpark.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:02 am

LAME! :cartmansad:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Pot_Smoker_Towlie

Postby Pot_Smoker_Towlie » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:03 am

i dont think you emphisised "killed" and "brutally killed" enough

murder hippie
evil_cartman_101

Postby evil_cartman_101 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:54 am

I just said killed and brutally killed several times because they were getting brutally killed. Want me to say, pleasently deceased lol. Anyway, this was my first episode idea so I didn't expect "Good idea" but hopefully my idea's will get more interesting later on.
Mr.Slave25

Postby Mr.Slave25 » Fri May 12, 2006 11:57 pm

dude thats the stupidest idea I ever heard! I mean why would Comey central kill south park?! and the only reason why there would be a last episode is either
A: They can't think of anything to make fun of
OR
B: Because they decide to make episodes from you!

no offense
Aguagon

Postby Aguagon » Sat May 13, 2006 12:19 am

Yeah, not the best of ideas. Although I do think it'd be frickin' hilarious if all the boys but Kenny died at the end of the last episode.
eddiex

Postby eddiex » Sat May 13, 2006 12:42 am

Em k im new to this so how about the boys are standin at the bus stop and R.Kelly rolls up in his pimped out hummer and asks all the kids to get in .they all tell him to F off untill he flashes the cash so of course cartman jumps in. R kelly takes him to his giant mansion wit video cameras everywhere he flims cartman piggin out lolipops . R kelly being really pervy tellin him to lick it slowly this goes on for a while wit it gettin pervier .The boys tell cartman wat is goin on but he doesn't listen cause "Kyle ur a jew and ur jealous of my money". so the boys ring up robert smith from the cure to save cartman as R kelly is holdin him captive .. hopefull a scene wit cartman in a hole silence of the lambs style wit R Kelly pissin on him . so Rob smith Kicks in the door to the R kelly mansion to find R Kelly bumin tom cruise wit katie homles cryin in a corner . awkward pause ............. they finally get down to the fightin wit them all morphin into gaint robots . Tom cruise a really gay lookin fighter plane ane R Kelly as some sorta Hummer bot .. they fight and it looks like rob smith is going to win until Xenu the scienctology alien/god comes doen and kills robert smith .. with Robert smith gone scienctology sweeps across the world no army strong enough to stop it bringin about a world where anyone thinkin tat a bad mood is caused by 4 million year old evil alien ghosts is killed ..... only 10,000,000 left in the world
Mr.Slave25

Postby Mr.Slave25 » Sat May 13, 2006 1:40 am

eddiex wrote:Em k I'm new to this so how about the boys are standin at the bus stop and R.Kelly rolls up in his pimped out hummer and asks all the kids to get in .they all tell him to F off untill he flashes the cash so of course cartman jumps in. R kelly takes him to his giant mansion wit video cameras everywhere he flims cartman piggin out lolipops . R kelly being really pervy tellin him to lick it slowly this goes on for a while wit it gettin pervier .The boys tell cartman wat is goin on but he doesn't listen cause "Kyle ur a jew and ur jealous of my money". so the boys ring up robert smith from the cure to save cartman as R kelly is holdin him captive .. hopefull a scene wit cartman in a hole silence of the lambs style wit R Kelly pissin on him . so Rob smith Kicks in the door to the R kelly mansion to find R Kelly bumin tom cruise wit katie homles cryin in a corner . awkward pause ............. they finally get down to the fightin wit them all morphin into gaint robots . Tom cruise a really gay lookin fighter plane ane R Kelly as some sorta Hummer bot .. they fight and it looks like rob smith is going to win until Xenu the scienctology alien/god comes doen and kills robert smith .. with Robert smith gone scienctology sweeps across the world no army strong enough to stop it bringin about a world where anyone thinkin tat a bad mood is caused by 4 million year old evil alien ghosts is killed ..... only 10,000,000 left in the world

?!
butters489

Postby butters489 » Sat May 13, 2006 10:11 pm

That doesn't sound like it would make a good episode. Maybe if you took out the part about everbody being killed and focus more on how Stan feels about moving.

Mr.Slave25

Postby Mr.Slave25 » Sat May 13, 2006 10:29 pm

o yeah i forgot about that part too! whats the whole point of stan moving if he ends up getting killed in south park!
chinpokomonmon

Postby chinpokomonmon » Sun May 14, 2006 9:27 pm

eddiex wrote:Em k I'm new to this so how about the boys are standin at the bus stop and R.Kelly rolls up in his pimped out hummer and asks all the kids to get in .they all tell him to F off untill he flashes the cash so of course cartman jumps in. R kelly takes him to his giant mansion wit video cameras everywhere he flims cartman piggin out lolipops . R kelly being really pervy tellin him to lick it slowly this goes on for a while wit it gettin pervier .The boys tell cartman wat is goin on but he doesn't listen cause "Kyle ur a jew and ur jealous of my money". so the boys ring up robert smith from the cure to save cartman as R kelly is holdin him captive .. hopefull a scene wit cartman in a hole silence of the lambs style wit R Kelly pissin on him . so Rob smith Kicks in the door to the R kelly mansion to find R Kelly bumin tom cruise wit katie homles cryin in a corner . awkward pause ............. they finally get down to the fightin wit them all morphin into gaint robots . Tom cruise a really gay lookin fighter plane ane R Kelly as some sorta Hummer bot .. they fight and it looks like rob smith is going to win until Xenu the scienctology alien/god comes doen and kills robert smith .. with Robert smith gone scienctology sweeps across the world no army strong enough to stop it bringin about a world where anyone thinkin tat a bad mood is caused by 4 million year old evil alien ghosts is killed ..... only 10,000,000 left in the world

I'm sure Issac Hayes would get really pissed off about that. And it's a bit too long for 30 minutes, and goes off topic.
eddiex

well.........

Postby eddiex » Sun May 14, 2006 9:30 pm

the whole point is to poss tat judas off and the whole point off south park is organized choas
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sun May 14, 2006 10:17 pm

Hello my name is Daniel and i have had the chance to meet with Trey Parker and Matt Stone and when i met them we decided to make a new episode using my idea and I'm just making this discussion to tell you a little bit what it is about. I think its the funnyest episode i have ever seen (no lies) and so do trey and matt.

It starts off the 4 boys are in class and mr garison is saying some stuff about math (there not listening) and the boys are discussing stuff and cartman says "oh man i cant wait till 4/20" (it is april 19th) and kyle is like your a stupid fatass cartman wuts 4/20 and cartman says my mom told me its when she smokes up and the cops dont get her in trouble and stan says POOOPOOOPOOPOOOPOOO and no one knows why so kenny decides to ask stans dad why hes saying POOO POOO POOO and marsh says he is saying POOO POOO POOO cause he did alot of drugs with his mother and he tryed to stop them and then kenny does drugs also and they both hate jews so they kill kyle but then when they get back to normal stan sees wut he did and decides to kill himself and when they die they both go to heaven and in heaven god is torturing them but they just do drugs and they float away back down to earth and cartman wants to dig up there bodys and pretend that he will revive them so that everyoine makes him rich since Stan and kyle had called them and told them that they are going to comme back so Cartman takes them and calls a town meeting and pretends to be a shaman and says oogie boogie poopoo sh*t sh*t mapa fetus and a bunch of oterh sh*t and then they both comme back to life but then satan commes up to the earth and kills jesus who si watching and then cartman destroys satan by making a whole bunch of gay jokes about him and hurting his feelings so that he explodes and everyone likes cartman then the band in flames commes in and starts singing a song called pathing death trails and brings cartmans body to a dance floor and hes dancing

there are a bunch of little jokes and theres an ending but i do not wannaa tell and its very funny make sure you catch this episode 9 till 10 oclock juin 16th 2006
eddiex

it sucked

Postby eddiex » Sun May 14, 2006 10:26 pm

oh my god tat sucked jesus did tat suck i feel like uv ruined south park for me now tat sucked so bad .. y did tat suck so much
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun May 14, 2006 10:31 pm

Why can you spell so good?

¬_¬
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Episode Speculation”