How they'll bring chef back

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
AoE3 rules

How they'll bring chef back

Postby AoE3 rules » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 pm

:idea: After 10 more seasons Stan will go to bed and in the morning wake up and realize that the last ten seasons were a dream. Lame i know but it would give Matt and Trey some time to reason with everybody.
Not changing this until they bring back chef started 3/23/06
Alex__W

Postby Alex__W » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:00 pm

Isn't this what happened in Dallas?
handlyhamster

Postby handlyhamster » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:43 pm

I think it was Newhart.

Alex__W wrote:Isn't this what happened in Dallas?
yourwishcometrue

an idea.

Postby yourwishcometrue » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:33 am

my first idea is for everyone to stop makin such a big deal out of brokeback mountain. my second idea is for south park to do a full out parody of brokeback mountain. it would start off where you think that aliens are gonna attack the town or some sh*t and then two minutes into it, BAM gay cowboys eating pudding. who can stop them? only the biggest fourth grade biggot every to grace gods fearful country, eric f*cking cartman himself. then stan and kyle finally step aside from cartman as his friend, saying hes finally crossed the lines. cartman calls them fags and makes butters his new best friend. butters, however, thinks that cartman is supporting the success of brokeback montain; not because he's possibly a gay, but because he just thinks cowboys are really, really neat-o. cartman and butters start the coalition while stand and kyle go about doing other business, focussing on staying far and away from cartman and butters. i dont really know what else to do with that. matt and trey would be best at deviating from the subject while keeping interest. Oh, they should also do an episode where a bunch of black people diversify south park and turn it into a black community (pick up where "neighborhood..." left off) but instead of focus on the subject, just use it as an excuse to say the word n*gger a lot and be able to get a way with it. they push everything, mine as well go the extra ten inches.... no pun intended.
MXl

Return to “Episode Speculation”