Information?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Information?

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:11 am

I was just wondering where the admins get their information from. Unless it's secret or confidential. I check all the other sites before the episodes come out and this site seems to be the first to have it up. I was wondering where you guys get your information?
Image
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:13 am

I'm not positive, but I think they get it directly from the studio or Comedy Cetntral
Setting the standard since 1852
Princesslovelypants
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:54 pm

Postby Princesslovelypants » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:05 am

Matt and Trey live with the admins/mods in a little cottage in the woods and all their mommies live there too.

They know all that stuff though electronic telepathic brain implants adapted from the ones Cybermen use.

They even know what colour underwear M&T are wearing but they won't tell me no matter what bribes I offer.

They know everything.

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONFORMISTS!
Jay-J
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:12 pm

Postby Jay-J » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:06 pm

Princesslovelypants wrote:They know everything.

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:shock: ....everything!?
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18982
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Information?

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:45 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:I was just wondering where the admins get their information from. Unless it's secret or confidential. I check all the other sites before the episodes come out and this site seems to be the first to have it up. I was wondering where you guys get your information?

Well, this IS the official site for South Park. Whattaya expect? :)

It wasn't this way when breayle was running the site though. :(

Nall works directly with the Studios, so it would make sense that he gets the info first.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:17 pm

Jay-J wrote:
Princesslovelypants wrote:They know everything.

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:shock: ....everything!?

Everything. o___o

Big Will wrote:It wasn't this way when breayle was running the site though. :(

So, around the time when Breyale was admin, the site didn't get the news like it does now, and it just had to wait until it aired/had the press release?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18982
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:31 am

Jay C wrote:
Big Will wrote:It wasn't this way when breayle was running the site though. :(

So, around the time when Breyale was admin, the site didn't get the news like it does now, and it just had to wait until it aired/had the press release?

...or she found the info on another site.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Q&A”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests