THE DA MYSTERION CODE = SCIENTIFIC PROOF it's STAN!!!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

redblade7

THE DA MYSTERION CODE = SCIENTIFIC PROOF it's STAN!!!

Postby redblade7 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm

SCIENTIFIC PROOF!!!!!

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3807/coonlastsupper.jpg

Some time ago I imagined that there might be some similarity between the Coon classroom and the Last Supper Painting.

I did a Ctrl-PrintScreen of the frame and pasted into GIMP. I found a lot more - notice that Kyle's elbow is on the desk, the frequent anti-Semitic jokes on the show could make Kyle Judas, who Da Vinci separated by having his elbow on the table.

Then there is a "gap", followed by Stan in the middle. The classroom is a reversed version, as Judas and the gap are on the left side in the original painting.

Mysterion is the savior this town needs, so if Stan is in Jesus's spot, everyone else is half-asleep except for the awake people we constantly argue about here and the fully-asleep Craig.

Remember also that Stan's uncle smuggled illegal fireworks in the 4th of July episode.

SCIENTIFIC PROOF!!!!!

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3807/coonlastsupper.jpg
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick
Michaeloptv

Re: THE DA MYSTERION CODE = SCIENTIFIC PROOF it's STAN!!!

Postby Michaeloptv » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 pm

FIrst off, the one sleeping is Clyde :o

Second, I look at this post now too and I notice somthing strange...not about Stan but about CRAIG! :shock:

I notice his eyes, almost secretive like, almost as if he knows someone is on to him! Clyde is asleep, so maybe he doesn't care.

Yea, I can somewhat believe it to be stan as well. Wendy's comments make me suspiscious, but I guess the truth is still unknown unfortunately...

Nice try though. I give you craps for keeping this up! :)
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
redblade7

Postby redblade7 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Michaeloptv wrote:FIrst off, the one sleeping is Clyde :o

not about Stan but about CRAIG! :shock:

I always confuse their names.

Yeah, but Bebe is looking to the side too.
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick
StephenAbootman

Postby StephenAbootman » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:47 am

the whole point was to show how all the characters look the same (except for Cartman because he's a tub of lard) and that it literally could have been ANYONE.

Case closed.
Human Corruption

Postby Human Corruption » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 pm

I dont know. When I first thought who it might be, I first thought of Stan. and how could it be Bebe?How could she mask her voice into a deep raspy voice. I know the is a cartoon but girls cant do that that well (Sorry girls if you can).
Alright people move it along, nothing to see here
XzPePijNzX

Postby XzPePijNzX » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:51 pm

I doubt the writers themselves really decided who Mysterion was. They just made sure there were a few possibilities and that's all.

I thought it was stan too because there was, however vague, hints that made sure it fitted nobody but stan.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Sorry,I thought it was Stan at first,too(because Mysterion went to Kyle for help)but when I thought about it,I just don't see it.

Stan is not the type to do something like that.He just wants to get trough life in a normal way.He's the stereotype of your everyday average Joe,the "normal" kid,the "voice of reason"...does wearing a mask and underwear over your clothes sound like something the "logical one" would do?Think about it,Stan would've picked a much better costume!He was embarassed to act like a country guy in that fair when his life was in danger,he wouldn't exactly run around in a Halloween costume every night,will he?

I think it's Kenny,simply because Mysterion's body type fits Kenny's.They both look very tiny in comparison to the others,also,Kenny could use another character trait because he dies all the time.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Someone has a hella lot of time on their hands. Stan might have a good enough bruce wane going to fool you all into thinking he's too normal? Nah, It's probably kenny, adept as he is in covering his face ;P
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Kenny&KyleLover101

Postby Kenny&KyleLover101 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 pm

first of all, mysterion was unmasked as Kenny. Second, since when has south park involved anything scientific, after all, some of their adventures are scientificly impossable. Third of all, it is simple reasoning to find out it is kenny, only Kenny has any parkas, Kenny is the only one who voice has never been heard, kenny was on drugs which was proved that kenny might do something illigal like smuggling fireworks. though, you have reasoning and i might of thought it was stan too if kenny wasn't a suspect. :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:54 am

Yep, Kenny is Mysterion. Thanks for bringing this thread back so I can lock it. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Character Discussion”