801 Good Times With Weapons

Moderator: Big-Will

Alex__W

801 Good Times With Weapons

Postby Alex__W » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:50 am

When they're fighting professor chaos and cartman trys to use his powers he asks kyle if he can have them back. However Stan was the one who said "You can't have any powers now".

Also when they're having the town meeting the kids are surpirsed that everyone is pissed off because of cartman, and cartman is surpised saying "What?" But when Mr. Garrison says "What the hell were you thinking Eric?" Cartman says "I told you it was a wardrobe malfunction" implying that he knew why they were there. or something.

BTW, the lyrics to the japanese song are pretty funny. Props to Trey Parker for another great song. :)
Shibbed

Postby Shibbed » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:57 am

dude this isnt a thread dedicated to licking trey's balls i think there is a seperate site for that, there is also one for matt

if there is a blooper it isnt a blooper a wizard did it
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:19 pm

Shibbed wrote:dude this isnt a thread dedicated to licking trey's balls i think there is a seperate site for that, there is also one for matt

if there is a blooper it isnt a blooper a wizard did it

WTF are you going on about,im sure he has found a blooper there, and what is wrong with complementing one of the modern media genius's !
Well spotted Alex_W !
It's Official.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:23 pm

Yeah, give Alex_W a break!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:26 pm

Shibbed ( or w/e the hell ur name is ) why did u post if you're just gonna be a dickhole. He found a blooper and posted it what the hell do u have to get on him for? A wizard???? You been down in your basement playing dungeons and dragons too long.
CammanFia

Postby CammanFia » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:15 am

Taranis_Music wrote:Shibbed ( or w/e the hell ur name is ) why did you post if you're just gonna be a dickhole. He found a blooper and posted it what the hell do you have to get on him for? A wizard???? You been down in your basement playing dungeons and dragons too long.
LOL
I master of unlocking.
noname420

Postby noname420 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:54 am

[quote="Taranis_Music"]Shibbed ( or w/e the hell ur name is ) why did you post if you're just gonna be a dickhole. He found a blooper and posted it what the hell do you have to get on him for? A wizard???? You been down in your basement playing dungeons and dragons too long.[/quote]

I know what you mean hes just posted a f*cking wizard does it because hes a gay simpsons fan*i love simpsons so im not dissing them* im just saying the ONLY reason he is saying a wizard did it is because homer simpsons did it and he wants to be cool like him.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Wed May 03, 2006 7:37 pm

They are Bloopers and pretty good ones, All i say is that small bloopers are the best because there the most hard too see, and notice.

Return to “Season 8”