The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:13 pm

SJ > Me

:P
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:15 pm

XD Dude... that was random. =P

Yeah... I'm in like, the greatest mood ever, so now is the chance to be either really, excruciatingly funny in a bad way, or really annoying without me giving much of a sh*t. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:20 pm

BEHOLD! FOR I HAVE FOUND LOVE!! :D

im at school right now. yes i also have a boyfriend now. its cold and i need to go to the bathroom. life.
Image Image Image
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:24 pm

Life rules for you then Pokie. XD

Man... I just watched the Brazil vs. Croatia highlighes then, and Ronaldo was f*cking terrible. Probably one of his worst performances this season. (And I regularily watch the Spanish league too.) Those injuries have killed his career man... f*cking killed it. ¬_¬

Shame...
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:40 pm

I don't pay that much attention to soccer. Although I do like the Glasgow Rangers.
Last edited by Taranis_Music on Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:49 pm

Well, just imagine one of your favourite sports players of all time becoming sh*t because of an injury they suffered about 7-8 years ago, and slowly losing their talent over the next 10 years, then having to retire at 30 years old. =(

Kinda sad, isn't it? Well... that's how I feel with Ronaldo now.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:49 pm

adritch

Postby adritch » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:55 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
adritch wrote:I still know we can win and I still believe we will and I can't wait until Wed.

You shouldn't throw around hyperboles like that.

Ok, dumbass. That is NOT a hyperbole. Get a life BBS "grammer queen" :roll:

(if that was somesort of weird, dumb joke... sorry I'm in a bad mood from yesterday... If not, kiss my ass)

Roethlisberger's condition has been ugraded from severe to fair, hopefully he will beback for preseason :(
99.7% of "Greenhouse" gases are natural!
The countries that smoke the most Greece/Japan live the longest!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:01 am

Fiddy lives in North Carolina. 'Nuff said. :P
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:04 am

I got a new iPod :P Now to download and upload the hundreds of songs I'm missing :lol:
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:06 am

Today: We had finals, so we had a half day of school. After getting out early, my friend and I rode our bikes down to a pizza place. Kinda boring, but whatever...

But, it turns out that an escaped convict who is guilty of auto theft and murder has escaped from a local jail, and has been spotted in the near vacinity, so all of the school are on lockdown and helicopters keep flying over almost every fifteen minutes. Kinda creepy, considering nothing like that ever happens around here. >_>
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:12 am

^^^ Heh, awesome. I'm used to helicopters flying over my head/house every couple days now, because of the huge gangwar that's going on where I live. (Which has increased like, ten-fold in the last week since a website was made by one of them, saying lots of sh*t about lots of people.) But... I've got kinda used to it now, because I live in 'area #1', but go to school in 'area #2' so I try not to pay attention to any of the stuff going on.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:48 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
adritch wrote:On top of the loss today, Ben Roethlisberger (QB of my Pittsburgh Steelers) almost died in a motorcycle accident, what a sh*tty day :cry:

That's what he gets for not wearing a helmet... BTW, do you know how long he'll be injured for?

They said he should be ready for next season. He got REAL l;ucky(Just ask Jay Williams)
Setting the standard since 1852
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:16 am

I'm in 2 bands now. Ones awesome, and ones okay. I quit posting, because everything here is getting boring. I post every once in a while.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:55 am

im back... not really... my whole 7 paragraph post just got deleted because i accidentally hit the escape button and now in pissed. im not even going to write anythig interesting or bother with any grammer or spelling.

Mr. man he is a f*cktard, he ate a bee and now is on a cup filled with dog. I have a huge headache that is such a pain in the ass.Ahhh lay down you scraggley little bitch of a pill. that cd better not eat my donut because its filled with starch and starch makes cds sad.

Old McDonald had a farm F-U-C-K-U and on that farm he had a bitch with a condom here none over there here a muff there a muff everywhere a whore muff old McDonald had a bitch A-S-L-U-T

thats about all the randomness i had with me tonight and may i be the first to say...

I CANT f*cking SLEEP!

I might make a new sig with my endless nights hmmm... mabey Matrix themed...

have a goodnight everyone because i know i wont

actually don't
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!

Return to “Hot Topics”