The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:27 am

I have a ton of red marks on me because I was shot a ton with BB gun type things at my friends house. But I shot back :P
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:32 am

Heh, I feel like a... founder, or something. [Well, not technically.] But, I feel special coz I'm getting people into things that interest me. For example, I've gotton KyleBenoit into Placebo, and now my 9 year old brother is into South Park after watching the "Terrance And Phillip: Not Without My Anus" episode. Hell yea'! *does victory dance*

Man, I feel really rotton that I haven't contacted Lior for so long. I hope she doesn't feel that I've forgotton about her or anything. Yeah, I think I'll email her tomorrow; I miss that darling child so much. ^__^

Sorry, thinking out loud here. [shutup Caitlin]
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:03 am

I saw some posts in the "Post a random fact about yourself" thread about dreams. MixStan said she was going to start a thread where people can post what they dreamed the night before, but she hasn't yet, and I thought I'd leave that for her to do. Anyway, this'd take so long to convey that it really belongs as a slight mega-post here.

I had a weird one 2 nights ago. First I was in the US Mail distribution center at DFW Airport (My old job took me there M-F), and I had to save some lady I used to work with from being abducted or something. We went through a door, and were in this long hall that somehow turned into a corridor on a Star Trek ship. When we got to the end of the corridor, the wall at the end of it blew out. Then we were standing on a ledge like a building would have, but moving along about 100 feet off of the ground at about 80 MPH. I went back inside and left her there, but when I turned around, I was in some sort of mansion, and the most obscure celebrities started showing up out of thin air. The only one I can remember is John Hillerman, and I think that's only because he's from Texas, and from what I've heard is retired here somewhere. I forget what happened right after that, but I found myself in a wheelchair "speeding" down a dirt road at night along a corn field, going to rescue some people from being held captive in some building. When I got there one of the people turned out to be Pierce Brosnan. He was signaling to me to stay back or something, but I didn't listen. I wheeled over next to a desk, tipped myself forward onto the floor, and pulled myself under the desk using my arms, since my legs seemed to be inoperable. Then I was "found" by a bad guy and pulled half-way out from under the desk. He either put his foot in the small of my back, shoved a gun there, or stabbed me there, but I felt a agonizing pain and pressure in the lower left side of my back. I thought "I'll make this f*cker stop by stabbing him in the foot with my Leatherman." I was just about to sink the 1" scissors into his toes when I woke up... loudly. Not really a scream mind you, but more of a loud "Uhhngh", and I sat straight up on the edge of my bed. I could still feel the place on my back where his foot (or whatever) was dug in. Actually, I felt it for a couple of hours. I was sleeping on my back, but there wasn't anything under me. I tend to have nightmares when I sleep in that position, but... sh*t dude.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:34 am

I wonder what South Park's 69th episode was.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:37 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:A one sentence paragraph, take that ice, 68 Days until Snakes on a Plane.

Sellout! :P You're so failing at this though.

CAAAT email me you bitch, it's your turn anyway. DD: Forget about you MY ASS. I still love you, y'know.

South Park's 69th episode was The Super Best Friends, when you go by flawless production code order. Aw man I love that episode.

This is my last Monday at Jew school. Forever. <33.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:36 pm

Mavericks won last night! Whoop! Their defense was incredible! So now they're going into the third game 2-0 and it's going to be in Miami on Tuesday. GO MAVS!!

Delition is back!! Yay! My BBS husband is back from his...apartment moving-in escapade. While you were gone, Kyle's Marklar beat me with his belt and kept calling me a whore. I told him you would kick his ass but he just laughed at me. So....kick his ass. :lol: Jay C tried to help but KM kept raping him...so that didn't help.

Oh and Jay C, House is waaaay better!! So there! : p

Like INBTF said too, Go USA in the World Cup!!! I won't miss that one...I think I do have ESPN. So I'm really happy. That's today isn't it!? Oh crap. Tivo!! Yes, my precious Tivo.

Have you ever watched the show How It's Made? It's pretty awesome to watch how they make random things. They made neon lights once and venetian blinds.

I saw two movies in the theater yesterday, one right after the other. It was my mom's fault. We saw Cars and Over the Hedge. Cars was really cute and Over the Hedge was just weird. Those are the only types of movies my mom ever wants to see and I can't argue with her. :lol:

I need to eat something sweet. I'm feelin sweet right now.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:02 pm

I kicked a ball with my left foot for the first time in months today. Didn't hurt.

*Does the happy dance*
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:06 pm

I'm goin' to Grand Forks this summer. It's gonna be pretty sweet. I love the USA...I wanna move to North Dakota or Minnisota when I'm older.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Something very odd happened to me today that I still can't understand.
I woke up this morning at about 4.15am when it had just become light outside. I didn't feel tired whatsoever and I didn't want to go back to sleep, so I decided to go downstairs and have some breakfast; yet I felt that I wasn't in control of what I was doing. About half an hour later, I felt so dizzy that I collapsed on my living room ceti and I think I must have blacked out for about three hours. I woke up again at about half seven and then decided to go back to bed for about another two and a half hours.

I guess this is what happens when British people are exposed to non-British weather this much. :P
Even now, it's cloudy and not even hot, but I'm so bloody boiling and hot. :?
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:16 pm

gmac wrote:
megan*w wrote:
butters489 wrote:Can anyone from the UK tell me who Ainsley Harriot is? :?

He's a TV Chef that advertises washing-up liquid.

Mmm...washing up liquid..

It's great on toast.
pesk

Postby pesk » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:01 pm

i was f*cking your mother while she sucked dick ye tick just like that time ye cried cos ye found me in de bed wit your ma takin a shite we can go on every night every1 wanna see tell your ma to get her gee out so the lads can shout and every1 can here just like dat time f*ck dat sh*t no more mutha fuka n*gger pussycat cum on her face its like a race.

any comments or questions?
The show SOUTH PARK is a joke, every single person on this site takes it WAY WAY WAY too seriously. I cannot make you stop but i can advise you to GET A LIFE. I respect your opinions and i'm just giving you mine.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:07 pm

EPAF wrote:I guess this is what happens when British people are exposed to non-British weather this much. :P
Even now, it's cloudy and not even hot, but I'm so bloody boiling and hot. :?

Yeah man, I'd prefer colder weather. But we've been treated to a week of 25-30 degree days. Still, I'm not complaining, because I've got a bit of a tan now, and one of my best mates has bad sunburn, so I enjoy poking/slapping him when he's not expecting. XD

pesk wrote:i was f*cking your mother while she sucked dick ye tick just like that time ye cried cos ye found me in de bed wit your ma takin a shite we can go on every night every1 wanna see tell your ma to get her gee out so the lads can shout and every1 can here just like dat time f*ck dat sh*t no more mutha fuka n*gger pussycat cum on her face its like a race.

any comments or questions?

No, no comments or questions. You just suck, 'sall.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:12 pm

Jay C wrote:No, no comments or questions. You just suck, 'sall.

Before quoting this, I knew that would be about pesk. (It's great having him on ignore - you should try it :P )
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:17 pm

megan*w wrote:
Jay C wrote:No, no comments or questions. You just suck, 'sall.

Before quoting this, I knew that would be about pesk. (It's great having him on ignore - you should try it :P )

Heh, I can't put anybody on ignore, as I'd be dying to know what they had said. I had mrhat(add bunch-a numbers nyah) on ignore for about a day, and seen loads of people quote him, so I took him back off. Sure, I hate these guys, but I like to keep tabs on what they say. =P
The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:19 pm

^ There's a button at the bottom of the page next to "Watch this topic for replies" to let you see their posts on that page but still have them on ignore or just press what it says in the quote box to see them...

Return to “Hot Topics”