LET ME WATCH THE EPISODES IN ENGLISH

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
Camelsito

LET ME WATCH THE EPISODES IN ENGLISH

Postby Camelsito » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:32 am

I'm from Argentina and everytime I try to enter the original page I get redirected to southpark.lat. I don't want to watch the show in spanish, why would you assume that? Stop treating us like children and give us the option to enter the original website or AT LEAST give the option to change languages. Now I can't even watch the pandemic special nor the latests season wich are not dubbed yet. Gringos de mierda
ScutCartaman

Re: LET ME WATCH THE EPISODES IN ENGLISH

Postby ScutCartaman » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Camelsito wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:32 am
I'm from Argentina and everytime I try to enter the original page I get redirected to southpark.lat. I don't want to watch the show in spanish, why would you assume that? Stop treating us like children and give us the option to enter the original website or AT LEAST give the option to change languages. Now I can't even watch the pandemic special nor the latests season wich are not dubbed yet. Gringos de mierda
They screwed us, they teamed up with vpn to force everyone living in Lat to buy Vpn to watch their episodes, they became china southpark
Cesarx

Postby Cesarx » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:37 pm

They are deleting threads about this problem so please keep spaming it.
Also use the contact zone to let them know about this : https://southpark.cc.com/info/z67g4e/contact
Try Facebook and Twitter, maybe that will be better.
DonDrito

Postby DonDrito » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 pm

This website was perfect. They screwed up. Manga de forros, salió ver south park T24 por pelispedia o cuevana.
thatguytheycallmohammed

Postby thatguytheycallmohammed » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:13 am

Yep, this is pretty bad that they don't have how to change the language

Return to “Feedback”