People having an issue with the .lat and other sites

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
HugoArquiteto

Re: People having an issue with the .lat site

Postby HugoArquiteto » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:33 pm

DJJ66 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:07 am
Cool, don't care about localization, I'd rather have the option of watching it in English. I don't want to be forced to watch the dubbed version, at this point you guys are only shooting yourselves in the foot. Bring back English to South Park Brazil!
CONCORDO PLENAMENTE!!!!!!! O site em inglês direciona os usuários brasileiros para o site em português.
Nada contra quem gosta de dublagem, mas na minha opinião reduz a verdadeira experiência já que as piadas, principalmente os trocadilhos, são intraduzíveis. Perde muito a graça.
tokkennx

Re: People having an issue with the .lat and other sites

Postby tokkennx » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:04 pm

I'm so sad about this change that I'm willing to do something I never thought I would have to, I will download the pirated english version of the episodes I want to watch, and I will probably only return to this website when this problem is fixed...
reeeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid decision
Cesarx

Postby Cesarx » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:56 pm

Please report this problem on their respective “social media” accounts
https://twitter.com/southpark?lang=es
https://www.facebook.com/southpark/
https://www.instagram.com/southpark/?hl=es-la

On side note i was downloading complete southpark seasons from a torrent , and the amount of people donwloading southpark episodes is absurd. Good job Southpark, this sh*t is an easy fix and still no response.
TheRets

Postby TheRets » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:37 am

https://www.southparkstudios.com.br/inf ... tos-da-web

Here is a link to the website credits maybe we should ask directly on their Twitter and LinkedIn accounts so we at least have an explanation about this crappy decision
analienguy

Postby analienguy » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:12 pm

please give us the option, english southpark is just better, specially when you grew up watching it like that
Elkdice

Postby Elkdice » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:28 pm

The decision to localize the site and to remove the original audio was blatantly stupid and out of touch. Clearly was made by someone who does not know anything about the show's fanbase.
StanByron

Postby StanByron » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:51 am

I am in Mexico, I get the .lat by default. How can I watch the episodes in English?
ZercobV

Postby ZercobV » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:29 am

I Agree they can add the option of Language of the Episodes, i really like them on english and I really liked the fact that i was not forced to watch the episodes on spanish
Checartinman

Postby Checartinman » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:23 am

Still no solution for .lat users? I used to watch almost everyday before I was forced to watch episodes dubbed in portuguese. I haven't watch since they did this and i bet i wasnt the only one.

How stupid was this decision to force people to watch it on their native language? Dubbed episodes are horrible, people are complaining about this for two months and nothing changes, what good is the feedback section then?

Please bring back episodes in english for brazil and lat users
HyruleXIII

Postby HyruleXIII » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:45 am

Checartinman wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:23 am
Still no solution for .lat users? I used to watch almost everyday before I was forced to watch episodes dubbed in portuguese. I haven't watch since they did this and i bet i wasnt the only one.

How stupid was this decision to force people to watch it on their native language? Dubbed episodes are horrible, people are complaining about this for two months and nothing changes, what good is the feedback section then?

Please bring back episodes in english for brazil and lat users
no1 from the company ever read these forums, they are abandoned and moderated by a guy who has no contact with anyone there

Return to “Feedback”