Problems With the Wiki

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

LuigiMaster123

Problems With the Wiki

Postby LuigiMaster123 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:07 pm

I tried posting this in the Wiki Bugs thread, but I didn't get any responses, so I thought posting it in the main South Park discussion thread would be better. Basically, there seems to be a lot of problems/glitches with the official wiki that seem to have started when the site moved to a new server last year. I made a list of the problems I've noticed:

1) Recent changes don't show anything no matter what filters you use even though there have been several edits made.

2) When logged in, you can't view users' contributions or talk pages. And even if you do it while logged out, the black area at the bottom obscures all of their contributions.

3) When viewing revision histories for pages, some weird coding saying "Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag bdi invalid in Entity, line: 15 in /var/www/html/w/skins/SouthPark/SouthParkTemplate.php on line 67" is repeated a bunch of times at the top of the page. A similar thing shows if you view a user's contributions while logged out.

4) The "recent articles" section on the right side of the page hasn't been updated since the site move.
JVM

Re: Problems With the Wiki

Postby JVM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:59 am

The 'Recent Changes/Activity page appears to be fixed as of the other day! :)
Official Wiki Moderator (2015 - 2019) :(
A dumb little request for any animators browsing here.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”