Where is S24E2?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JOSHSKORN

Re: Where is S24E2?

Postby JOSHSKORN » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:13 am

Big-Will wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:31 pm
This is starting to sound like the 8th season of Game of Thrones, which took over a year past its original due date to air.

Or like JRR Martin's final book, which he still promises to finish, but won't say when.
That makes me a saaaaaad panda.
KurumiTokisakiX

Postby KurumiTokisakiX » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:46 pm

Weird..it's already december and no episodes after pandemic special? :(
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:14 am

KurumiTokisakiX wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:46 pm
Weird..it's already december and no episodes after pandemic special? :(
No more specials this year.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:44 am

little_tiny_baby_monkey_kitty_child wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:06 pm
i think tho it might really be over but i hope not but whatever okay sorry and i love you
Yep I have to agree with you, apparently no more episodes this year can mean one of two things: Either Season 24 has been cut short, or it will continue on at a later date in 2021. With the lockdown in California, I don't see new episodes happening anytime soon, anyways. It would be awesome though to get an Election or Inauguration Special when the time is right. Obviously, South Park doesn't have the means today like 4 years ago to do a complete rewrite of an episode in less than 24 hours. That must've been intense, to say the least. Makes me wish I hadn't watched all of the South Park episodes a few years back so I'd have something to do.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:25 pm

I'm fairly sure we will eventually get an election special, because it's just too good an opportunity to pass on.

But at this point I expect it to come out sometime in the last ten days of January, which makes sense under many points of view (it's after the holidays, plenty of time to work on it, the transition process will be completed by then).

If it's a good episode, it'll be worth the wait.
Last edited by mario88 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He is the record!
JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:40 pm

mario88 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:25 pm
I'm fairly sure we will eventually get an election special, because it's just too good an opportunity to pass on.

But at this point I expect it to come out sometime in the third decade of January, which makes sense under many points of view (it's after the holidays, plenty of time to work on it, the transition process will be completed by then).

Um, January is a month. Months have Days, not decades...unless it's a figure of speech that I don't understand...

What's the deal with the South Park Facebook story showing Mr. Hankey and a Christmas special? Or is that an old episode that I'm kinda forgetting right now?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:37 am

JOSHSKORN wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:40 pm
mario88 wrote:

But at this point I expect it to come out sometime in the third decade of January, which makes sense under many points of view (it's after the holidays, plenty of time to work on it, the transition process will be completed by then).

Um, January is a month. Months have Days, not decades...unless it's a figure of speech that I don't understand...

What's the deal with the South Park Facebook story showing Mr. Hankey and a Christmas special? Or is that an old episode that I'm kinda forgetting right now?
A decade is a period of 10, or a group of 10. Ten days, 10 weeks, 10 months, 10 years. The third decade of January is likely the days covering the first decan of Aquarius (January 21-31). The only Wednesday in that decade is January 27.

mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:19 pm

JOSHSKORN wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:40 pm
mario88 wrote:

My bad. In my language (Italian) we have the same word (same spelling, different pronunciation) which means both ten years or ten days, or generically anything X10 times, I figured it was the same in English.
He is the record!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:37 pm

one thing is for sure, if they are planning to do an election special, they have a lot of material to work on. :lol:
He is the record!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Probably. Trump will surely be seeing the inside of a courtroom if not prison; they might have Garrison doing the same. Or they could do what they did with Ms. Garrison - give him his old job back and forget the whole thing ever happened.

RPYearOfBirth

Postby RPYearOfBirth » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:22 am

awesome!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:05 pm

I was hoping we'd have at least a schedule for the next episode by now, so I'm disappointed. with the election and all the related stuff in the middle, and the vaccine for covid, there's plenty of material to write about.

granted, it's not like the series' creators owe anything to me or the other fans who watch South Park for free on this site, but still, that's how I feel about it. oh well, that's how it is.
He is the record!
JacobWil

Postby JacobWil » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:11 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:18 pm
No Election Day special
No special on the 11th
Nothing in the foreseeable future.
Maybe "The Pandemic Special" IS all we're getting this year.
"The Pandemic Special" - That can be a great one! :D
soullessvestige

Postby soullessvestige » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:15 pm

I decided to rewatch SP from the very beginning, but then I thought: well, there must be a LOT of episodes since that Pandemic Special and there's just nothing... Have I missed something?.. I hope the show isn't cancelled or smth like that. That would just suck =(

Return to “General South Park Discussion”