Damien

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

gamedar

Damien

Postby gamedar » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:51 am

I think its about time they bring back Damien, whose with me?

Seriously that character has a lot of potential, more so than Bradley "mint-berry crunch"

Since season one, thats just too long.

You know what would be awesome a love triange with Stan, Wendy and Damien. Damien and Stan would have to compete, that would be awesome!

Ahh one could dream or write fanfics, meh
PanFlute

Re: Damien

Postby PanFlute » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am

Ahh Damien.. the good old lad!

Missing him though..
If you see a Peruvian Flute Band:
---------------------------------------------------
● Do not approach it
● Mark down the Flute Band's location
● DO NOY buy their Cds

---------------------------------------------------
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 am

You occasionally see him around South Park, just in the backgrounds of some scenes. Keep an eye out because I've seen him a few times!
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 am

Damien wasn't funny.

Any time South Park uses Jesus, Satan or any other religious figure...it isn't funny. Those jokes are so easy. It's what brought the movie down a little, for me.

Jesus saying "Jesus Christ!" all the time is really lame.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm

The religious figures are some of my favorites. I would like to see God again, myself.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Brendle wrote:Damien wasn't funny.

Any time South Park uses Jesus, Satan or any other religious figure...it isn't funny. Those jokes are so easy. It's what brought the movie down a little, for me.

You sound a lot like Scot from Canada.

I think you should stop declaring what is funny or not and go and make your own show and millions of dollars, should be so simple for you as you are the authority on all things funny.
Timmy!
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:15 pm

LilNugget wrote:
Brendle wrote:Damien wasn't funny.

You sound a lot like Scot from Canada.

I think you should stop declaring what is funny or not and go and make your own show and millions of dollars, should be so simple for you as you are the authority on all things funny.

WRITING a funny show that I like wouldn't be too hard. Making it would be super-hard...I'd need some money and help.

Making millions off it would be pretty damn hard, because I don't think I could get a lucky break like Matt and Trey did.

If I should stop declaring what is funny or not, then so should you. Hell, so should everybody. Then we'd have some fascinating discussions about...hmm...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Brendle wrote:If I should stop declaring what is funny or not, then so should you. Hell, so should everybody. Then we'd have some fascinating discussions about...hmm...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Stating your person opinion is different than declaring what is and isn't funny. You don't just disagree, you outright tell people they're 'wrong'.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Zazaban wrote:
Brendle wrote:If I should stop declaring what is funny or not, then so should you. Hell, so should everybody. Then we'd have some fascinating discussions about...hmm...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Stating your person opinion is different than declaring what is and isn't funny. You don't just disagree, you outright tell people they're 'wrong'.

You put wrong in quotation marks...so you're quoting me, are you? Tell me where I've called someone wrong for finding something funny/not funny.

I've never told someone they're wrong for finding something funny. An opinion can't be right or wrong. That's stupid.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”