I use to be a fan but...disappointed

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

onlymeee

Postby onlymeee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:26 pm

That Quints episode depicted Romania as a poor country that, despite their poverty, actively supported the fine arts and tried to help young people develop their talent, whereas the American kids only wanted to get rich with their Circus.

How awful. How evil and biased a portrayal.
NeoRedux

Postby NeoRedux » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:17 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:I was only explaining that England is not like a Dickens' novel for emphasis that the Pip episode is a spoof. I wasn't implying that you've never been. :)

P.S. My step-dad's British too! LMAO!!!

Lol. FYI, I'm American.

And England most likely WAS like the Dickens novel when he wrote it.

(ThreadJacked)
Princesslovelypants

Postby Princesslovelypants » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:24 am

Yep, that's why he wrote it, he was a bit of a social reformer. And IMO, his books ROCK.

The only time Scotland it was cos Chef's parents live there. M&T were quite comlimentary for once.

But I do think that the Crab People were very unfairly parodied. I was extermely offended by that as my stepdad is a Crab Person.
CONFORMISTS!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 am

Did you notice though, that in Scotland, Chef's parents still had American currency?
Email notifications do matter, people.
Sn1pe

Re: I use to be a fan but...disappointed

Postby Sn1pe » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:30 am

faneskinart wrote:To the SCENARIST

I use to be a fan but since "403.South Park - Quintuplets 2000" I am verry disappointed becouse the scenarist choosed to make a pamflet abot my country Roumania which is a great country> I t may be pour next to america but it isn't GAY or anithing they drawn And I am saying that not because I am a nationalist, becoause this is the truth and I kindly invite you to view a clip made by youre own people about Romania click on the next link I hope in the future you will not make fun about other countrys with out visiting them. Respect like allways Fane

LMAO YOU SOUND JUS LIKE THE QUINTUPLETS
ivarbt

ripped on by south park = badge of honor

Postby ivarbt » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:36 pm

In the episode with Russel Crowe he said to some people:
"You fight like norwegians, ya fairies!"

Being a norwegian myself, i loved it. I doubt that there was anything behind that line, probably just a random country.

To not watch south park because the quintuplets ep pissed u off is stupid. Do you realize how many laughs you are missing out on?
Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls.

Gerald: See you Saturday, makizzer shanna sharilla shaz biuznatch gazizzah!

Only three more hours, sea people. Only three hours and you can take me away from this crappy goddamned planet full of hippies.
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:15 pm

I mean, cum on! Sp makes fun of park county itself. but they arnt all psd. have you got sand in your vagina Negativ Nancy?
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:17 pm

onlymeee wrote:That Quints episode depicted Romania as a poor country that, despite their poverty, actively supported the fine arts and tried to help young people develop their talent, whereas the American kids only wanted to get rich with their Circus.

How awful. How evil and biased a portrayal.

Sod off hippy
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”