13 REASONS WHY - Theories

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Andrew_B

Re: 13 REASONS WHY - Theories

Postby Andrew_B » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:41 am

Theory 02: Raw Dolittle

Matt and Trey go to the doctors with a problem that is impacting their writing. The doctor asks what the problem is and M&T at the same time point to their groin and say “soft”. The doctor instructs, “Ok, pull down your pants so I can see these soft cocks!” The doctor instantly recognizes the problem, “You have a severe case of Raw Dolittle. It is a transitional condition named after Eddie Murphy and it can happen when you get old and have kids.

You can also get it from not using lube!"
Andrew_B

Postby Andrew_B » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:28 pm

Theory 01: The Broship is Over

Matt and Trey are selling out and were not able to put the normal amount of effort into writing. As they got closer and closer to a deal with ViacomCBS it started to dawn on Trey that they wouldn’t be able to control every aspect of all the new content. This would mean bringing on new writing teams resulting in Matt and Trey having less opportunities to work together and eventually they will both fully cash out. This thought hijacked Treys OCD mind loop to the point he was not able to write properly, just going through the brotions. Towards the end his mind was hi-jacked so severely he added a broship story arc that made no f*cking sense as commentary on the pandemic but did make sense in relation to what was going on with Matt & Trey personally so f*ck you all!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Andrew_B wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:24 am
Theo .. oh f*ck I gotta stop drinking!! ni ni
I was gonna guess, like, speed or something.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Andrew_B

Postby Andrew_B » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:07 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:16 pm
I was gonna guess, like, speed or something.

Ha ha ha, well took me more than a month to post them all so obviously not great whatever it was.
To be honest I only had 6 theory's at start... and by the time I started posting I had forgotten 4 of them.
Was really just hoping Big-Will killed my account, I still have hope.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”