Trey is divorcing Boogie

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Trey is divorcing Boogie

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:02 am

The proverbial "irreconcilable differences," but I'm hoping Betty will still do a voice for the show this year.

https://theblast.com/south-park-trey-pa ... ogie-wife/
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Re: Trey is divorcing Boogie

Postby kfgg » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:00 pm

Think I skipped a beat when I read that earlier. I feel bad.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:54 am

I just read. I feel bad for Boogie. I know I can be racist but I don't like couples to break up. This is what I hate about the Left, these people cheat like crazy. I know Trey recently said he was a Republican but he is just a cheater. I have just lost a lot of respect of him. I hope the best for Betty and that she isn't abused. I guess Trey doesn't owe Boogie any money because of a prenuptial agreement. I'd still like to have Betty do some voice acting too.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:18 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:54 am
I know Trey recently said he was a Republican...
Trey never said this in a serious light. He said it as a punk when he got a freedom award from the liberal People for the American Way, and that was back when Norman Lear was briefly associated with the show between 2003 and 2005, so that was some 16 years ago. This is not a new development. It's an old statement that Larry Elder didn't make clear when he tweeted it a year ago. Trey, as far as I know, is Libertarian. Conservative, yes, but not Republican.

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 pm

He married a stripper (Literally). Usually you would think that wouldn’t go well but it did for 6 years or so. They had a daughter, I figured that they were happy. I guess not. I feel bad.

As far as politics, I don’t see that as related. They seem more independent than anything.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:28 pm

I wonder if Trey has someone lined up? There didn't seem to be any warning signs from Boogie's Instagram page and no one was talking about them having issues. Who will Trey marry next or at least date?

I wonder how things will work out for Betty. I would think she would be in the best hands with Trey because of the money but I read they will share custody of her. I worry someone would kidnap Betty and hold her ransom for Trey's money. I know I'm an idiot but it seems odd that Betty, the daughter of a guy who has half a billion dollars, will be at normal places with normal people. I just feel like someone will do something to her if she goes to public schooling and things like that. Boogie put up a video of Betty on the monkey bars at a park and its a little scary for me that she is in public like that. I just know there are lots of bullies out there and greedy people. I know I don't know Betty but I feel love for her and want what is best for her and for her to be safe.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:45 am

This kind of thing happens all the time. Pretty sure Betty will be fine, except for the obvious having divorced parents.

They’ve always kept their private life private.. Matt & Trey anyway. I think that’s how it should be. With all that social media it causes all kinds of needless trouble. I wish more celebrities and otherwise would keep some things as private as these guys have.

Anyway I’ll leave it at that
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:09 am

I heard a humor that Boogie had announced that she liked Mayochup the best. This led to Trey throwing down and saying "This is a Mayomust house!" After that the divorce was finalized. Of course later on we learned Betty liked Mayocue, which may've been enough to bring the two back together but it was already too late, three new stupid Heinz flavors had already been created.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:00 am

TIL of new mayonnaise flavors... from Heinz, which grew up around ketchup flavors. :cartmanlaugh:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”