Computer
JohnWick128

Re: PC or Console gaming?

Postby JohnWick128 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:08 pm

PC gaming off course!!! PC games are way better than Console.Nulls Brawl Apk
EggPWNED

Postby EggPWNED » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:01 pm

Console. Controllers have not many buttons. It's much easier to hold.
BlackMyth

Postby BlackMyth » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:36 am

I'm not sure they'll ever eliminate the annual costs for online gaming. Many have discussed in various threads about the place where Sony and Microsoft make their money and, in the event that people will pay, then the motivation to end it will be low.

I'll say that it's kind of a bummer that physical media are essentially non-existent at the moment, however, I'm biased because I like going to brick and mortar stores and leaving with a product in my hands. Additionally, you have that vast collection on your shelf to display. Maybe I'm just having a nostalgic feeling.
JefferOlsen

Postby JefferOlsen » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:58 am

BlackMyth wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:36 am
I'm not sure they'll ever eliminate the annual costs for online gaming. Many have discussed in various threads about the place where Sony and Microsoft make their money and, in the event that people will pay, then the motivation to end it will be low.

I'll say that it's kind of a bummer that physical media are essentially non-existent at the moment, however, I'm biased because I like going to brick and mortar stores and leaving with a product in my hands. Additionally, you have that vast collection on your shelf to display. You can use some game cheats at cheat master. Maybe I'm just having a nostalgic feeling.
I like console gaming more than PC, as I do not like playing games using the keyboard and mouse. I prefer console gaming for the general stress and hassle, great AAA exclusives with a big budget with no hacker ruins multiplayer physical games market, local co-op and split screens, exclusive content and deals, and you'll find that the major game developers and the majority of Japanese games will place more emphasis on console gaming over PC.
tylerlunar23

Postby tylerlunar23 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:51 am

GodYato wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 am
To be honest, both are amazing. And if you want my answer...
I think playing games such as resident evil, god of war, etc. on Console is amazing.
But games like Play Station specials are not available on PC. So, both are amazing. But playing games like call of duty is more fun than any console :)

Also, there are many games that are not available on consoles.

Well, I support both gaming platforms. But I love PC Gaming most.Youtube premium apk
Nice. But I don't like COD. I like to play fortnite on my PC.
ericmcmartface

Postby ericmcmartface » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:34 pm

for me it depends on what game it is but mostly its console
root55

Postby root55 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 am

According to versus comparison, PC gaming better because a PC offers better graphics, more upgrade options, and a greater variety of games than consoles, usually at a cheaper price.
adrian1998

Postby adrian1998 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:36 am

Alight Motion is an app that lets you create graphics, visual effects, and animations on your smartphone. It's the best app for creating animations on Android devices. It's a free app provided by Alight Creative Inc. Alight Motion Pro is the world's first app for motion design. It also supports multiple layers for graphics and motion design. It also provides a complete library of vectors for freehand illustrations.
adrian1998

Postby adrian1998 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:42 am

क्या आप अपने स्मार्टफोन के साथ वीडियो बनाने के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा तरीका ढूंढ रहे हैं? बहुत आसान उपयोग के लिए एक व्यावसायिक वीडियो संपादन ऐप, KineMaster Pro Mod APK 2022 डाउनलोड करने से अच्छी गुणवत्ता के लिए पहुंच पा सकते हैं।
Ashleykinopio

Postby Ashleykinopio » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:21 pm

Console.
lalefi

Postby lalefi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:14 am

Console, I have a ps4 and a switch.

Mini Militia App Lock
Last edited by lalefi on Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juliettealison

Postby juliettealison » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:16 am

Obviously PC. Advantages of PC gaming are, PCs have different advantages, including the ability to customize your PC, create hotkeys, sharper and more lifelike visuals, superior accuracy with peripherals, and greater ability to modify games. That is why you should always use a Gaming PC instead of console gaming.
jameswise-diff

Postby jameswise-diff » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:30 pm

it is entirely dependent on personal preferences. Some people prefer PC gaming because they feel it offers more control and customization options and better graphics, while others prefer console gaming because it is more convenient, user-friendly, affordable and has a wider selection of games. Ultimately, the best way to figure out which platform is right for you is to try out both and see which one you prefer.
SHinra21

Postby SHinra21 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:03 pm

I prefer PC for games. Graphics are better in it. But it hate it when the games are not launched for pc but other consoles. and we have to wait for years with no gurantee of its coming in pc. WhatsApp Aero APK

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”