PC or Console gaming?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kwaki

Re: PC or Console gaming?

Postby Kwaki » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:58 am

I like online games the most. I play usually on my PC and its convy. Recently I found new gaming list https://www.friv5online.com/ben-10-games with funny ben 10 games and have already started to play them. Games are interesting and simple.
GodYato

Postby GodYato » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 am

To be honest, both are amazing. And if you want my answer...
I think playing games such as resident evil, god of war, etc. on Console is amazing.
But games like Play Station specials are not available on PC. So, both are amazing. But playing games like call of duty is more fun than any console :)

Also, there are many games that are not available on consoles.

Well, I support both gaming platforms. But I love PC Gaming most.Kinemaster ProX APK
Last edited by GodYato on Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patel86

Postby Patel86 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:33 pm

Pc gaming using emulators is so much more fun than conventional gaming. It gives you a chance to play all the classic game titles that are so damn nostalgic. I am playing Pokemon game emerald right now & it is such a great gaming experience. I feel like a kid with a Gameboy again!
BrettyBoy888

Postby BrettyBoy888 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:30 am

I do enjoy playing the PC but I prefer playing video games on a console more.
Made a new account because I was having troubling signing into my old account under the screen name -BrettyBoy-
kirito39

Postby kirito39 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:25 pm

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:25 pm
Which do you prefer?

Me:

While I do enjoy my PS4, and playing games like Kingdom Hearts and Silent Hill, I've always been more of a PC kind of guy.
ofcourse PC. PC is more versatile and customizable, while console gaming is somewhat a unified experience. PC gaming’s main advantage over the console is that it’s easily upgradable and customizable. With consoles, you have to wait for the next generation to get better graphics
EthanWinters

Postby EthanWinters » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:45 pm

To be real honest, I love both PC and Consoles. There are thousands of people who hate consoles over PC and they are right too, but Hate is bad. According to my opinion, there are many games that are only made for consoles, and they better suit consoles, including Uncharted 4 A Thief End, I loved that game but games like Call of Duty and Battlefield best suits PC.
Regards: Ethan Winters from Resident Evil: Village Kinemaster Mods
Chlobenz

Postby Chlobenz » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:40 pm

How to hack.games
nobita21

Postby nobita21 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:39 am

I don't know man...On PC, too much money is needed while console don't need that much money. But on PC, games quality is much better than the consoles. But in consoles, there will be no hanging problems and in PC, we can't say that for sure. both have advantages and disadvantages.
Also did anyone heard about the Cloud Gaming services? that requires only a good internet connectionkinemaster mods
apollos

Postby apollos » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:01 pm

Personally I prefer to play on console.

SHAREit MX Player
Last edited by apollos on Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allanborder506

Postby allanborder506 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:14 pm

I really like to play Osu! game and this is an amazing game that I enjoy very much. You are able to play all of the songs that you love and enjoy on this game and challenge yourself by increasing the difficulty on those songs and playing new ones. This game is very fun and I recommend it 100%.
Kwaki

Postby Kwaki » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:25 pm

I prefer to choose PC for gaming. I am fond of using deifferent online games where players can take a part in some giveaways and get gift card incentives at www.tremendous.com which I also used a lot for pormotion my games among customers.
sstevemmitchell

Postby sstevemmitchell » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:25 am

PC mostly, because that's where I buy all my multiplatform games. Switch and ps4 for exclusives.font generator

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”