Wiki Bugs

Think you've seen a bug on the site? Post it here and we'll do our damndest to squash it!
vodkagrad

Wiki Bugs

Postby vodkagrad » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16 am

1. Recent Changes can not display the new changes
2. When I use episodes-table code and save the page, website tells me that "You don't have permission to access http://southpark.cc.com/w/index.php? on this server."
3. User talk pages not open for logged-in users.

In addition, South park studios still haven't updated images of the new episode as ever.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Wiki Bugs

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:35 pm

vodkagrad wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16 am
1. Recent Changes can not display the new changes
2. When I use episodes-table code and save the page, website tells me that "You don't have permission to access http://southpark.cc.com/w/index.php? on this server."
3. User talk pages not open for logged-in users.

In addition, South park studios still haven't updated images of the new episode as ever.
1. You now have to choose how many changes you want to see (weak), and how far back you want to go (this option is more helpful). The default is from right now .
2. No idea how "episodes-table code" works.
3. Yeah, that part is broken or missing. Warning: require(/var/www/html/w/includes/specials/SpecialEmailUser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/w/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 109

I don't have access to the code here. All I can do is find the mistakes just like you can.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
vodkagrad

Re: Wiki Bugs

Postby vodkagrad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:52 am

Big-Will wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:35 pm
1. You now have to choose how many changes you want to see (weak), and how far back you want to go (this option is more helpful). The default is from right now .
2. No idea how "episodes-table code" works.
3. Yeah, that part is broken or missing. Warning: require(/var/www/html/w/includes/specials/SpecialEmailUser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/w/includes/AutoLoader.php on line 109

I don't have access to the code here. All I can do is find the mistakes just like you can.
I mean Recent Changes is unable to display the changes that be made after Sep. 22. I have made lots of changes after that.

Return to “Site Bugs”