Fan Questions: Besides Mel Gibson, what episodes feature the actual faces of famous people in the show? I remember a couple great ones with Mel, but I’m trying to think of any other ones. MY NIPPLES, THEY HURT!
Answer: In addition to those tender-nippled Mel cameos, there’s about ten other episodes featuring that same kind of photo animation (full list below).
Obviously, there’s Satan’s ex-lover Saddam, who’s appeared the most amount of times (his last cameo was in “Christmas in Canada”).
There’s also a not-so-commonly-remembered Ben Affleck in Season 5’s How To Eat With Your Butt” — before he got fully animated a couple seasons later in “Fat Butt and Pancake Head”.
Back in Season 1, Garrison got a pretty good nosejob and wound up with David Hasselhoff’s head (this was also featured recently in the videogame “South Park: The Stick of Truth”).
And of course, there was the Christina Aguilera Monster…
Ooooooh, and if you don’t blink, Tony Danza!
Check out the full list of cameos here:
• South Park: The Stick of Truth (Video Game) – David Hasselhoff
• 200/201 – Mel Gibson
• Imaginationland – Mel Gibson
• The Passion of the Jew – Mel Gibson
• Christmas in Canada – Saddam Hussein
• A Ladder To Heaven – Saddam Hussein
• How to Eat With Your Butt – Ben Affleck
• Do The Handicapped Go To Hell? – Saddam Hussein. Also, there’s a ton of cameos at Satan’s “Hookie-Lau” in Hell: John F Kennedy, Princess Diana, JFK Jr., Michael Landon, Gene Siskel, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jerry Garcia, Allen Ginsberg, George Burns, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tiny Tim, Mao Tse-tung, Adolf Hitler, and Walter Matthau.
• Probably – Saddam Hussein
• Timmy 2000 – Christina Aguilera Monster
• Mr. Hankey’s Christmas Classics – Hitler sings “O Tannenbaum”, then joins Satan in hell along with Mao Tse-tung, Michael Landon, Princess Diana, Gene Siskel, Jimmy Stewart, John F Kennedy, and his son, JFK Jr. (Also, Andy Dick is shown, but not animated.)
• Rainforest Shmainforest – Tony Danza (for a brief second during the lightening storm)
• Not Without My Anus – Saddam Hussein
• Tom’s Rhinoplasty – David Hasselhoff
Have a Fan Question?? Leave it in the comments below. We might just answer it…