- WELL, WE'RE HERE.
NOW WHAT DO I DO?
- CAN I HELP YOUWITH ANYTHING?
- UH, YEAH, I'M NOT SUREWHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO GO.
- OKAY, WELL,ARE YOU WITH A CRUISE SHIP
OR A LAND TOUR GROUP?
- OH I'M NOT A TOURIST.I'M A NATIVE HAWAIIAN.
- BUTTERS STOTCH?- YEAH.
- WELCOME HOME, YOUNG KEIKI.
YOUR PARENTS SAID YOU WOULD BECOMING FOR YOUR CEREMONY.
UH, WHO'S THIS?
- OH, THIS IS MY FRIEND KENNY.
- BUTTERS, NATIVE HAWAIIANSDON'T REALLY APPROVE
OF HAOLES COMINGTO THEIR CEREMONIES.
- OH, PLEASE,IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM,
I COULDN'T HAVE COME.
- VERY WELL.
WE SHALL SPEAK WITH THE CHIEFOF OUR ISLAND AND SEE.
- YOU FOLKS ARE ALLNATIVE HAWAIIANS TOO?
MY WIFE PATTY AND I
HAVE BEEN COMING TO KAUAIFOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS.
AND BILL AND DONNA ACTUALLY OWNA TIMESHARE IN POIPU.
- YES, BUT POIPU IS GETTINGPRETTY OVERRUN WITH TOURISTS,
- LET US EAT.- AH, YES, LET US EAT.
ALOHA. FIVE ORDERS OF SAIMIN,PLEASE.
- WHAT'S SAIMIN?
- IT'S ONE OF THE FOODSOF OUR PEOPLE.
- OH, I GET 20% OFF.I'M A NATIVE.
HERE'S MYMAHALO REWARDS CARD.
COME ON,YA FREAKIN' TOURISTS!
JESUS.BUY A POSTCARD.
THESE ARE THE ANCIENT RUINSOF OUR ANCESTORS.
THEY SAY THE SPIRIT OF THE KINGIS STILL IN THERE.
- YOU MUST STAY AWAYFROM THIS PLACE.
IT IS KAPU.
- KAPU--THAT MEANS TABOO.ESPECIALLY THE HAOLES.
- THAT THEREIS BUBBA'S BURGERS.
IN HAVAII,US NATIVES SAY "BUBBA'S BRO."
HERE'S THE SHERATON.
JUST ANOTHER MEGAHOTELFOR THE THRONGS OF TOURISTS.
HERE'S WHERE MANYOF US NATIVES LIVE.
THE SHERATON RESIDENCES.
IT'S ALL RIGHT,WE'RE NATIVES.
PROTECTOR AND CHIEF,
I PRESENT TO YOUTHE KEIKI BUTTERS STOTCH.
- AH, STEPHEN AND LINDA'SCHILD.
LAST TIME I SAW YOU,YOU WERE THE SIZE OF A COCONUT.
Welcome Home Young Keiki
Butters finally arrives in his native homeland.
After confronting him about his fight with Scott Malkinson, Butters completely loses it.x CLOSE
Butters' parents meet with Principal Victoria, only to realize their son is flowering.x CLOSE
Butters' parents tell him the truth about his heritage.x CLOSE
Kenny gives Butters some much needed help getting his journey started.x CLOSE
Butters finally arrives in his native homeland.x CLOSE
Kenny writes back home and lets the boys know how everything is going,x CLOSE
During Butters' Hapa Loa ceremony, the natives discover their way of life is being threatened.x CLOSE
The Native Hawaiians fight back and begin removing tourists from the island.x CLOSE
The Native Hawaiians discuss what to do with Kenny.x CLOSE
Kenny undergoes the trial by Opaekaka as the Native Hawaiians look on.x CLOSE