GOD KNOWS WHY.
SHE'S ALL GROWN UP,AND SHE WANTS YOU TO KNOW IT.
FROM KID SHOW STARTO SEX SYMBOL,
YO GABBA GABBA'S FOOFAIS READY TO ROCK.
SHE'S BEEN SEEN OUT PARTYING,PHOTOGRAPHED SMOKING POT,
AND NOW FOOFA HAS ANNOUNCEDA RAUNCHY PERFORMANCE
ON THE MTVVIDEO MUSIC AWARDS.
FOOFA'S NEW MANAGER CLAIMSTHE MTV PERFORMANCE
WILL BE ONE FORTHE RECORD BOOKS.
- FOOFA'S GOT THAT NICESHAVED STRANGE
THAT YOU JUST WANT TO GET INAND TAME THE SECOND YOU SEE IT.
- THE VIDEO AWARDSARE AT 8:00 P.M. TOMORROW.
- OH, THIS IS EXCITING.
- TOLD YOUIT'D GO OVER WELL.
- EXCUSE ME,BUT IKE HAS HOMEWORK
HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.
- SHUT UP, KYLE.JUST IGNORE MY LITTLE BROTHER.
- I'M YOUR BIG BROTHER, IKE![doorbell rings]
- ANSWER THE DOOR, TWERP!
- CAN I TALK TO YOU?
- I'M SORRY BUT RIGHT NOW--
- FOOFA, WHAT IS THISABOUT YOU GOING ON
THE MTV VIDEO AWARDS?
- I'M DONE BEING A KIDDY STAR.
- FOOFA, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOWYOUR STRANGE
TO GET ATTENTION.
- YOU DON'T GET ITBECAUSE YOU'RE A ROBOT, PLEX.
- ALL RIGHT.YOU WON'T LISTEN TO US,
BUT MAYBE YOU'LL LISTEN TO OURSPECIAL GUEST,
- YAY.- RAH RAH!
- DON'T DO IT, FOOFA.DON'T SELL OUT YOUR STRANGE
TO THE CORPORATE BASTARDS.
- SCREW OFF, SINEAD O'CONNOR.
NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOU.
- ♪ DON'T SHOW YOUR STRANGEON TV ♪
- ♪ DON'T SHOW YOUR STRANGE
- ♪ YOUR STRANGEIS FOR YOUR HUSBAND ♪
♪ NOT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE
- ♪ DON'T SHOW YOUR STRANGEON TV ♪
- I'M LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND.
LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND.
- WILL YOU GET OUT OF MYLIVING ROOM, PLEASE?
- HAVE YOU EVER HAD SOMEONEYOU LOVE QUEEF IN YOUR FACE?
- WHAT?- I'M SORRY.
I'M CALLING EVERYONE INTHE CANADIAN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM
TO FIND OUT IF THEY'RE PLEASEDWITH THEIR HEALTH CARE.
IS THIS IKE BROFLOVSKI?- NO, THIS IS HIS BROTHER.
- YOUR BROTHER RECEIVESHIS MEDICATION FROM US,
AND WE JUST WANT TO BE SUREHE'S SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE.
- SATISFIED WITH--WAIT A MINUTE--WHAT MEDICATION?
Don't Show Your Strange On TV!
The Yo Gabba Gabba gang tries to make Foofa reconsider her plans to go on the MTV Music Awards.
Cartman infiltrates the NSA and doesn't like what he finds in his personal file.x CLOSE
The boys use the game of "Minecraft" as a distraction to keep their parents from hurting each other.x CLOSE
Cartman sees Token as a threat to all humanity.x CLOSE
The Goth kids are being sent away to a camp for troubled children.x CLOSE
When Ike hits puberty, he and Kyle start to grow apart. To save their relationship, Kyle takes Ike to see a live performance of Yo Gabba Gabba.x CLOSE
Cartman's latest prank brings peace to the world.x CLOSE
The boys prepare to battle the crowds already lining up for the first official day of holiday shopping.x CLOSE
Black Friday is almost here and the battle for the new gaming devices is heating up. Princess Kenny's betrayal has left Cartman out for revenge.x CLOSE
The doors to the mall will finally open for the biggest Black Friday sale in history. The boys are divided, but a bloody battle will determine which gaming device is victorious.x CLOSE
When Wendy tries to fix one of her girl friends up with Butters, she ends up in the counselor's office.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey introduces the school's new computer system, Intellilink.x CLOSE
Kyle tries to get some quality time with his brother watching Yo Gabba Gabba.x CLOSE
Ike and Kyle sit down to watch an informative video about Canadian Puberty.x CLOSE
After continued problems with the school's new system, Mr. Mackey calls in Cody, the Itellilink Smartnician.x CLOSE
Kyle has bad news about Yo Gabba Gabba, and Ike does not take it well.x CLOSE
Ike tames Foofa's strange at Yo Gabba Gabba Live. Afterwards, the Gabba gang confronts Kyle and his brother about Ike's behavior.x CLOSE
The Canadian Minister of Health sits down with a friend to discuss issues with his wife.x CLOSE
The school faculty holds a meeting to discuss the many problems with the Intellilink system.x CLOSE
The Yo Gabba Gabba gang tries to make Foofa reconsider her plans to go on the MTV Music Awards.x CLOSE