- KIDS. KIDS,M'KAY, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU
ABOUT A SERIOUS MATTER.
YOU'VE PROBABLY ALL NOTICEDMY ORANGE WRISTBAND, M'KAY?
IT'S TO SHOW MY SOLIDARITYWITH THE PEOPLE OF BELARUS.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THATTHE BELARUSIAN GOVERNMENT
IS RIGHT NOW TRYING TO--- WE KNOW, MR. MACKEY.
WE ALL HAVE OUR BELARUSBRACELETS TOO.
- OH, YOU DO.YOU GOT THOSE?
OKAY, OKAY, THAT'S GOOD.
GOOD YOU'RE DOING SOMETHINGABOUT IT, M'KAY?
HEY, KIDS!KIDS, OVER HERE!
- DUDE, WHAT'S THIS ABOUTORANGE BRACELETS?
WHERE DO YOU GET THEM?
- THERE'S A GUY SELLING THEMDOWNTOWN,
BUT THEY'RE NOT MADEFROM RECYCLED PLASTIC.
- DUDE, I DON'T GIVE A CRAPABOUT USING RECYCLED PLASTIC.
- YES, YOU DO.
- OH, I GUESS I DO CAREABOUT THAT, HUH?
- HEY, STAN, WELL,SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING
THAT YOU KNEW WHAT YOUWERE DOING ALL ALONG.
THAT YOU CUT OFF YOUR WRISTBANDON PURPOSE
TO SHED LIGHTON THE BELARUSIAN FARMERS.
- PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT?- YEAH. IS IT TRUE?
- WELL, YOU KNOW, WHATEVERIT TAKES, BUTTERS.
PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEMSIN BELARUS.
MAYBE I DID IT ALLON PURPOSE,
OR MAYBE IT WAS JUSTA COINCIDENCE.
- YEAH, WHATEVER, STAN.I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BUTTHOLE,
BUT NOW I THINK YOU'RE A CUTESNEAKY LITTLE BUTTHOLE.
- WE DID IT.
The people of South Park line up to remove their wristbands.x CLOSE
More news comes in about a beloved icon using performance enhancing drugs.x CLOSE
The boys confront Stan when they realize he's still wearing the wristband.x CLOSE
Stan goes on the Charlie Rose show, and continues to defend his position about wearing the wristband.x CLOSE
After his appearance on the Charlie Rose show, people start wearing brown bracelets to show their support for standing.x CLOSE
Stan finally does his Nike commercial.x CLOSE
Stan is accused of super-gluing his bracelet, and not standing his ground.x CLOSE
Results conclude that Stan's bracelet was indeed cut off. Meanwhile, Kyle confronts Stan about the allegations.x CLOSE
Stan and Jesus break into the French-Swedish scientist's house.x CLOSE
Jesus and Stan hatch a plan to get people refocused on what really matters.x CLOSE