LISTEN, CARTMAN HAS TENS OFTHOUSANDS OF VOTER BALLOTS
HE'S CHANGED THE OUTCOMEOF THE ELECTION!
- WOW, REALLY?THAT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE.
- COME ON, YOU GUYS,HE'S HID THEM SOMEWHERE.
WE HAVE TO FIND THEM.
- BUT I THOUGHT OBAMA WONPRETTY EASILY LAST NIGHT.
- DUDE, BECAUSE OFTHE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
THESE VOTES IN SWING STATESCAN REALLY MATTER!
- I DON'T UNDERSTANDTHAT STUFF AT ALL.
I NEED MORGAN FREEMANTO EXPLAIN IT TO ME.
- YEAH, I LOVE WHENMORGAN FREEMAN EXPLAINS STUFF.
- WHENEVER I'M CONFUSED ABOUTWHAT'S GOING ON IN A MOVIE
I'M ALWAYS SO RELIEVEDWHEN MORGAN FREEMAN
SHOWS UP AND EXPLAINSTHE PLOT TO ME.
- GOD DAMN IT,THIS IS SERIOUS, YOU GUYS!
CARTMAN HAS STOLEN THE ELECTION!
- WELL, MAYBE CARTMANHAD A GOOD REASON.
- BUTTERS, YOU KNOW SOMETHING,DON'T YOU?
-HUH?! UH, NO! WHY?
- WHAT DID CARTMAN TELL YOU?!
- HE DIDN'T TELL ME NOTHIN'!AND I SWORE TO SECRECY!
IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT, KYLE,AND IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK.
AGH! DON'T MAKE MESAY ANY MORE.
- TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW,RIGHT NOW!
- I CAN'T, DON'T YOU SEE?
DON'T MAKE ME SWALLOW THIS!I'LL DO IT!
- IS THAT AN M&M?
- IT'S AN ALMOND M&M!I'M VERY ALLERGIC TO ALMONDS!
PLEASE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
- THEN YOU HAVE TO TELL US.
- WELL, UH--
- OH, SHIT!DON'T LET HIM SWALLOW IT!
- PRY HIS MOUTH OPEN!
- HE ATE IT!
- BUTTERS, WHERE ARETHE BALLOTS GOING?!
WHERE ARE THEY GOING?!?!
- I--I...I HATE ALMONDS.
I Hate Almonds
Kyle goes to the boys for help it seems like Butters knows more than he's willing to say.
Cartman visits all the swing states and puts his election scheme into motion.x CLOSE
President Obama is officially re-elected, and Cartman lets Kyle in on his voting scam.x CLOSE
With his re-election secured, the President is forced to make good on his promise to the Chinese.x CLOSE
Kyle and the police bust into Cartman's room, but find nothing.x CLOSE
Kyle goes to the boys for help it seems like Butters knows more than he's willing to say.x CLOSE
Cartman and General Tsao sit down at Red Lobster to meet with the newly elected President.x CLOSE
With Butters in the hospital the boys swing by to grill him for information.x CLOSE
The boys burst in and disrupt the meeting between Cartman, General Tsao and President Obama.x CLOSE
The boys search Cartman's house for the ballots, and are paid an unexpected visit by Mr. Mouse.x CLOSE
Cartman pays Butters a hospital visit and assures him that no one will EVER find the hidden ballots.x CLOSE