- HEY, KYLE.- HEY.
- KYLE, THERE'S PEACEIN THE MIDDLE EAST.
THEY'RE SAYING MAYBEIT'S GOING TO LEAD TO PEACE
ALL OVER THE WORLD.
EVERYONE'S REALLY HAPPY.
YOU SHOULD BE TOO.
- I AM HAPPY, STAN.I'M THRILLED.
- DUDE, WE'VE BEEN FRIENDSA LONG TIME.
CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHY YOULIKE CARTMAN'S FARTS SO MUCH?
- I JUST DO, STAN.
- YOU LIKE HOW THEY SMELL,HOW THEY TASTE?
- THEY'RE REALLY THAT GOOD?
- SHOULD I TRY THEM?
- YUMMY, YUMMY.YUMMY, YUMMY.
- THIS IS CARTMAN.I HAVE TO TAKE IT.
- HEY, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ORDERSOME DINNER.
WHAT SOUNDS BETTER IN YOURMOUTH TOMORROW, THAI OR GREEK?
- I DON'T CARE.- I CARE, KYLE.
YOU SHOULD HAVE A SAY IN THIS.THEY'RE YOUR YUMMY FARTS.
SHOULD WE GO WITH THAI?- THAT'S FINE.
- KYLE, MAYBE YOU SHOULDGET SOME HELP.
- PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ITALONE, STAN.
EVERYTHING IS AS IT HAS TO BE.
- I DON'T GET IT, KENNY.
- [muffled] MAYBE HE'S LIKEMENTALLY ILL OR SOMETHING.
- WHATEVER IT IS,WE GOT TO FIGURE IT OUT.
I THINK ALL THOSE FARTS ARESTARTING TO GO TO KYLE'S HEAD.
They're YOUR Yummy Farts
Stan visits Kyle to try and find out why he likes Cartman's farts so much.
Cartman humbly apologizes, and shows the whole school the red headed cow.x CLOSE
Word of the Ginger Cow spreads across newsrooms of the world, and the reporters all share the same reaction.x CLOSE
Representatives from Israel visit the school to speak with Kyle about the Red Heifer.x CLOSE
People of all religions descend upon South Park to see the Ginger Cow.x CLOSE
While discussing terms of war, the Muslims, Christians and Jews decide instead to sacrifice the Red Heifer.x CLOSE
News of peace in the Middle East spreads as Cartman confesses his lie to Kyle.x CLOSE
In front of the whole school, Kyle confesses that he loves the taste of Cartman's farts.x CLOSE
Kyle visits Mr. Mackey to ask for advice about Cartman's farts.x CLOSE
Jews, Christians, and Muslims have united, ushering in 10 years of Van Halen.x CLOSE
Stan visits Kyle to try and find out why he likes Cartman's farts so much.x CLOSE