- HEY, THERE,MISTER...STOTCH.
LOOKS LIKEANOTHER AMAZON PACKAGE.
- I KNOW THATWHAT I FEEL FOR YOU
IS JUST SOME KIND OF SPELL.
- JUST LET ME SIGN.
- ALL RIGHT,HE'S COMING TO YOU.
- WELL, HELLO, THERE,MR. U.P.S. MAN.
- WHAT ARE YOU--
- YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFTOUR WIVES ALONE.
NOW LET'S GO FOR A DRIVE.
- LOOK, YOU CAN HAVEWHATEVER'S IN THE BACK.
IT'S ALL STUFF FROM AMAZON.
- PULL IN HERE.
- JUST LET ME GO, HUH?
- OH, BUT THEN WE'D MISS OUTON ALL THE FUN.
- YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER COMETO OUR TOWN.
A MAN'S WIFE IS HIS LIFE,MR. U.P.S. MAN.
- OH, MY GOD!- COME ON, HONEY!
- THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T FIND OUT?
A Man's Wife Is His Life
The guys use Bane costumes to teach the UPS man a lesson.
Gerald and Sheila try a little role-playing in the bedroom.x CLOSE
Ike breaks down after what he witnessed his mother and the UPS man doing. Kyle goes the boys for advice.x CLOSE
The men of South Park discuss what to do about the UPS delivery man.x CLOSE
Cartman gets a security system installed, while Randy becomes suspicious of Sharon's Amazon deliveries.x CLOSE
Cartman is less than pleased with his new home security system.x CLOSE
Randy and the guys confront the Old Man for advice on how to get rid of the UPS man.x CLOSE
Cartman puts his new security system to the test.x CLOSE
The guys use Bane costumes to teach the UPS man a lesson.x CLOSE
Just when Cartman finally needs his security system, he gets transferred to India.x CLOSE
With the threat of Banes looming, the people turn to the newest security measure.x CLOSE