- BIG HARRY AND MIKEIN THE MORNING,
AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CATCHLAST NIGHT'S EPISODE
OF [flatulence],WE'RE BREAKING IT DOWN.
- OH, BIG HARRY,WHEN THE [flatulence]
RAN INTO THE [flatulence].
- OH, NO, NO, HOW ABOUTWHEN [flatulence]--
- OH. UGH.
- HE'S BACK.
DID YOU SEETHE ILLUSIONARY WORLD AGAIN?
- HOW DID IT FEEL TO BE BACKIN THE MATRIX?
- I FEEL LIKE TOTAL SHIT.- IT'S OKAY.
THAT'S JUST YOUR BRAIN LEVELS
ADJUSTING BACK TOTHE REAL WORLD.
- TRY AND FOCUS, STAN.WE'VE FOUND THEM.
WE KNOW WHERETHE ROCK CREATURES ARE NOW.
- THE ROCK CREATURES?
- OR ALIENS OR A.I. THINGS.
WHATEVER, [bleep] YOU.
- DUDE, I CAN'T--I CAN'T DO ANY--
- HE'S GONNA POP!
- COME ON, KID, WAKE UP.THERE'S NOT A LOT OF TIME LEFT.
- YOU'RE PUSHING HIMTOO HARD!
- OH, GOD.
- STAN, YOU HAVE TOCONVINCE PEOPLE
THEY'RE LIVINGIN A WORLD OF ILLUSION.
WE'RE SENDING YOU BACK IN.
Stan returns to the treatment group to learn more.
Stan wakes up in the new apartment, but still seems kinda crappy.x CLOSE
The boys talk about Vaccination Day at school, and Stan's finally had enough.x CLOSE
Mr. Mackey talks with Stan about his depressing attitude.x CLOSE
Stan becomes the poster child for Asperger's Syndrome.x CLOSE
Cartman tries to get diagnosed, while Kyle and Wendy discuss Stan's attitude.x CLOSE
Stan joins the Asperger's treatment group.x CLOSE
Cartman Burger is born. Meanwhile, Stan learns more about his condition.x CLOSE
Stan gets plugged into the "real world" and visits Kyle at his new job.x CLOSE
Stan returns to the treatment group to learn more.x CLOSE
The Fast Food Organizations get together to put a stop to Cartman Burger.x CLOSE