- COME ON IN.
- MR. MACKEY,CAN I TALK TO YOU?
- SURE,KYLE WHAT'S THE MATTER?
- IF YOU KNEW SOMETHINGBUT COULDN'T TELL ANYONE,
WHAT COULD YOU DO?
- WELL, KYLE LIVING WITH A LIEIS NEVER A GOOD THING, MKAY?
COULD YOU MAYBE JUST TELL ME?
I LOVE HAVING CARTMAN'S FARTSIN MY TUMMY.
I LOVE IT.
I LOVE IT SO, SO MUCH.
- WELL, WHY DO YOU LIKE HISFARTS IN YOUR TUMMY?
- BECAUSE THEY TASTE SO YUMMY.
- WELL, KYLE,THAT'S KIND OF ODD.
NOT SURE HOW TO HELP YOUWITH THAT.
- MR. MACKEY, COULD I--OH, HEY, SORRY.
AM I INTERRUPTING?
- NOT IF YOU HAVE SOMEDELICIOUS FARTS FOR ME.
- KYLE, ARE YOU SURE?
- ALL RIGHT.
- YUMMY, YUMMY.
Why Do You Like His Farts?
Kyle visits Mr. Mackey to ask for advice about Cartman's farts.
Cartman humbly apologizes, and shows the whole school the red headed cow.x CLOSE
Word of the Ginger Cow spreads across newsrooms of the world, and the reporters all share the same reaction.x CLOSE
Representatives from Israel visit the school to speak with Kyle about the Red Heifer.x CLOSE
People of all religions descend upon South Park to see the Ginger Cow.x CLOSE
While discussing terms of war, the Muslims, Christians and Jews decide instead to sacrifice the Red Heifer.x CLOSE
News of peace in the Middle East spreads as Cartman confesses his lie to Kyle.x CLOSE
In front of the whole school, Kyle confesses that he loves the taste of Cartman's farts.x CLOSE
Kyle visits Mr. Mackey to ask for advice about Cartman's farts.x CLOSE
Jews, Christians, and Muslims have united, ushering in 10 years of Van Halen.x CLOSE
Stan visits Kyle to try and find out why he likes Cartman's farts so much.x CLOSE