- THEN, I HAD TO DRIVETO WALGREENS,
BARNES AND NOBLE,AND ACE HARDWARE.
I TELL YOU, GOING AROUND HAVINGTO BUY STUFF AGAIN SUCKS.
- YEAH, BUT AT LEASTWE NEVER HAVE TO DEAL
WITH THAT U.P.S.DRIVER AGAIN.
- HE'S BACK!- WHAT?
- I JUST CAMEFROM WILL PATERSON'S HOUSE.
HIS MOTHER GOT THREE PACKAGESFROM AMAZON
AND THE U.P.S. GUY TOLD HERWHAT HE'D LIKE TO DO TO HER.
- HE CASUALLY DROPPED THISON HIS WAY OUT.
- OH, MY GOD.
- DIDN'T KILL HIM, DID YOU?
YEAH, I DIDN'T THINKYOU HAD IT IN YOU.
- WE SCARED HIM.WE THOUGHT IT'D BE ENOUGH.
- MILK MAN DON'T GET SCARED.
NOT WITH FREE PUSSYAT EVERY DOORSTEP.
- SON OF A BITCH.IT'S HIM, ALL RIGHT.
- THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOWWHEN TO QUIT.
- HE'S STOPPINGAT ANOTHER HOUSE.
- GUESS THIS GUY'S A LOT TOUGHERTHAN WE THOUGHT.
MUST BE WHY OUR WIVESWANT HIM SO BAD.
[alarm blaring]- SORRY, SORRY. THAT'S ME.
- THIS IS ALAN WITH INSECURITY.IS EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT?
- YEAH, SORRY, FALSE ALARM.
PASS PHRASE IS TICKLE ME HOMO.
IT'S A JOKE.
Milk Men Don't Get Scared
The guys realize their attempt to scare the UPS man didn't take.
Gerald and Sheila try a little role-playing in the bedroom.x CLOSE
Ike breaks down after what he witnessed his mother and the UPS man doing. Kyle goes the boys for advice.x CLOSE
The men of South Park discuss what to do about the UPS delivery man.x CLOSE
Cartman gets a security system installed, while Randy becomes suspicious of Sharon's Amazon deliveries.x CLOSE
Cartman is less than pleased with his new home security system.x CLOSE
Randy and the guys confront the Old Man for advice on how to get rid of the UPS man.x CLOSE
Cartman puts his new security system to the test.x CLOSE
The guys use Bane costumes to teach the UPS man a lesson.x CLOSE
Just when Cartman finally needs his security system, he gets transferred to India.x CLOSE
With the threat of Banes looming, the people turn to the newest security measure.x CLOSE